Beyond the Wand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Harry Potter RP site, Beyond the Wand is currently a free-form site where all are welcome!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links & Info

• Site Plot
  • General Rules
  • Character Applications
  • Claims and Jobs
  • FAQ's

• Who is online?
    In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 193 on Sun Apr 11 2021, 04:13

I love you part 1 (Humphrey and NPC)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Kedzie Lorraine

Kedzie Lorraine

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

OOC : Care

I love you part 1 (Humphrey and NPC) Empty
    PostSubject: I love you part 1 (Humphrey and NPC)   I love you part 1 (Humphrey and NPC) EmptyMon Jul 09 2018, 13:34

Kedzie was walking through the corridors just minding her own business when someone called out to her. She looked and saw it was a Slytherin boy. She never talked to him but she knew who he was. Damon Solvang.

"Can I help you?" She asked. She basically wanted to leave but wasn't going to be rude either. He smirked and played with the hair at her shoulder. She wanted to slap his hand away.

"Yes you can, you see Kedzie I'm really horny and need someone to fuck me and vice versa" he grinned.

"Well go find someone else" she made a move to walk away when he pushed her against the nearest wall. He sniffed her and she tried to leave but he had her trapped. She was motionless.

"Come on Kedz. You slept with the first guy who liked you now sleep with someone who actually can fuck that nice pussy so good you won't be walking for a while" Damon lifted her one leg and grinded his dick into her and she felt so disgusted this was happening. Damon forced his lips upon hers. Her hands were on his chest trying to push him away but he was so much stronger. She didn't want this guy.

Damon
    Back to top Go down
    Humphrey Williams

Humphrey Williams

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

OOC : Brian

PostSubject: Re: I love you part 1 (Humphrey and NPC)   I love you part 1 (Humphrey and NPC) EmptyMon Jul 09 2018, 13:46

Humphrey was making his way down from Ravenclaw tower, wondering if Kedzie was outside or somewhere in the castle when he saw something that made his skin crawl. A Slytherin boy that had always seemed like a creep was actually grinding against her in the middle of the wall. Most disturbing of all though, was that Kedzie wasn't shouting for help. He couldn't see her face, but it looked like her hands were on his chest from what he could see because her elbows were sticking out a little. Immediately a shot of pain went through him and he stumbled, barely catching himself against the wall. Tears began to well in his eyes, and he started to turn away from the situation before an unexpected fire of anger started to burn within him. Humphrey could count on one hand the number of times he'd truly been angry with someone that were actually serious, and none of them could hold a candle to what he felt now.

Fists clenched, he strode forward with a purpose and cleared his throat. "Damon, get your hands off my girlfriend please before I do something we'll both regret." he told him, hands shaking visibly as he tried not to get kicked out of Hogwarts or a month's detention for trying to pummel this guy. "Kedzie, you...you don't want this attention, do you?" he asked, peeking his head around to look at her.
    Back to top Go down
    Kedzie Lorraine

Kedzie Lorraine

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: I love you part 1 (Humphrey and NPC)   I love you part 1 (Humphrey and NPC) EmptyMon Jul 09 2018, 13:53

She kept trying to push him away but he was too strong for her. She was relieved when he pulled away and that is when she saw Humphrey and her eyes widened. No! Oh god no.

"Well your girlfriend deserves someone who can fuck her so good" Damon commented with a grin.

"Ew!" Kedzie was seriously disgusted at this. "Humphrey I swear I tried pushing him away but I couldn't" Kedzie tried walking to him but Damon pulled her back to him.

"Don't be modest slut, you want me and I can have you orgasming for days. You wouldn't want to leave my bed" Kedzie turned around and slapped Damon hard in the face.

"Go away!"
    Back to top Go down
    Humphrey Williams

Humphrey Williams

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: I love you part 1 (Humphrey and NPC)   I love you part 1 (Humphrey and NPC) EmptyMon Jul 09 2018, 14:03

"Damon, the lady has made it clear that she doesn't want you to hear whether you can deliver on that or not. Leave, before I forcibly remove you." Humphrey said coldly, voice different than anything Kedzie had heard from him before. He was thin, but he was fast and had confidence he could dodge what the bigger boy threw at him if it came to a fight.

Humphrey could hear what Kedzie was saying, but it was distant almost like he was underwater and she was calling to him from outside of it because of the rush in his ears. Upon the slut comment, he was already starting to move forward when he heard the resounding slap and he sidestepped between the on his instinctive recoil. "Get out before I snap, please." he said, his voice sounding more like it usually did as he spoke. This was probably the side of him he hated more than anything, when he got angry he hurt people. It didn't matter if he cared about them or hated them, he just wanted to see people hurt. It wasn't only his hands that were shaking now, it was his shoulders and the rest of his arms as well in short jerks as he fought with himself. "Didn't you hear me? Ruuunn!" he yelled.
    Back to top Go down
    Kedzie Lorraine

Kedzie Lorraine

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: I love you part 1 (Humphrey and NPC)   I love you part 1 (Humphrey and NPC) EmptyMon Jul 09 2018, 14:08

Kedzie never seen Humphrey like this before. He was different then she has ever seen him before. When he told Damon to run he sounded evil. Obviously Damon was scared because he ran without second thought. "Baby" she slowly touched his cheek with her hand.

"Calm down please. He's gone Humphrey" she touched his other cheek with her other hand. She was holding his face hope he would calm down even if it was just a little.
    Back to top Go down
    Humphrey Williams

Humphrey Williams

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: I love you part 1 (Humphrey and NPC)   I love you part 1 (Humphrey and NPC) EmptyMon Jul 09 2018, 14:25

Humphrey's hands tangled in his shaggy hair and pulled as he closed his eyes, hands over his ears as he started rocking back and forth a little. He'd seen the Damon boy run, which was the important thing. Kedzie would surely hate him after seeing the monster he could be, and he was still irrationally feeling hurt about what he ha seen. He believed her, he really did; but, seeing another guy with her like that had caused him pain. His mind kept asking why wasn't she reaching for her wand, yelling for help or a teacher, kneeing him in the groin. His brain told him it was probably shock, but...there was an ache when he thought about her that hadn't been there before. It wasn't that he didn't still love her because he did, fiercely; it was that he was afraid what shape that love might take now she'd seen what he was most scared of...himself when he got angry. This was the dark secret that only his family had really seen, and it's what he hated. She'll hate it too, why wouldn't she? The thought hit him like a cold water, and he shivered before he flinched at her touch. It was hard to hear anything over the worries in his head and the hands trying to block out the world, but he opened his eyes to see her there.

In shock, he slowly lowered his hands, his scalp sore from where he'd been pulling on it as he looked at her with wide eyes. Even after his flinch, she had touched the other cheek, and wasn't running. "Why...why aren't you gone too? After what I did, I'm...I'm a bad person, Kedzie. This thing inside of me, when I get angry it takes over and I can't stop it. If I ever hurt you I'd never, ever forgive myself." he said, some tears falling as he was still trying to process why she was staying. It wasn't rational, it didn't make sense; but, whoever said love made sense.
    Back to top Go down
    Kedzie Lorraine

Kedzie Lorraine

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: I love you part 1 (Humphrey and NPC)   I love you part 1 (Humphrey and NPC) EmptyMon Jul 09 2018, 14:35

She shook her head and hugged him. She wasn't leaving him. She loved Humphrey so much it hurt to even think of a future without him. "I meant what I said. I want you to be my first and my last. I'm not going anywhere baby" she pecked his lips and held his face.

"What can I do to prove that I want you and only you? That I'm always going to be yours. Tell me Humphrey and I will do it over and over until you see that I'm madly in love with you and that no guy will take me from you?" She asked waiting to see his response.
    Back to top Go down
    Humphrey Williams

Humphrey Williams

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: I love you part 1 (Humphrey and NPC)   I love you part 1 (Humphrey and NPC) EmptyMon Jul 09 2018, 14:42

Humphrey nodded shakily. "I meant that too, but we will definitely need to work on your self-defense skills." he told her quietly. "And, I don't blame you...but, I am feeling a little hurt about seeing that so bear with me okay?" he asked, hoping she would understand that it was just hard for him emotionally to see her with someone else whether it was wanted or not.

Thinking for a solid minute, Humphrey looked up and met her eyes. "Your proof is you staying after you saw me like that. I don't know how you can help heal the ache I felt when I saw what was going, but...I do have one idea. Can you hold me, and maybe sing softly? We can go in the music room, maybe. There's such a strong memory of us there, I think that might help." he suggested, blushing a little.
    Back to top Go down
    Kedzie Lorraine

Kedzie Lorraine

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: I love you part 1 (Humphrey and NPC)   I love you part 1 (Humphrey and NPC) EmptyMon Jul 09 2018, 14:53

She gave a small smile when he said they had to work on her self defense skills. "Baby I'm so sorry that happened" she said as she held him tight. "I'm so fucking sorry Humphrey" she whispered in his ear. She needed him to know that she loved him no matter what. She didn't want to be without him at all.

When he suggested the music room she nodded and helped him stand. She walked in silence with him and when they got to the music room she went straight to the piano. She sat down and let her hands run against the keys and began to sing for him. My everything.
    Back to top Go down
    Humphrey Williams

Humphrey Williams

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: I love you part 1 (Humphrey and NPC)   I love you part 1 (Humphrey and NPC) EmptyMon Jul 09 2018, 15:03

Humphrey held her back, tears falling as he clung to her like a lifeline and did his best to let the emotion out instead of tucking it away like he normally did. "It's not your fault, Kedzie. I know that, so don't you dare apologize for what that despicable kid tried to do. Just comfort me, and I'll comfort you. Are you okay?" he asked quietly, his tears still falling, but not coming hard enough to prevent him speaking. It was more slow and steady, he would probably leave a salt stain on her shirt.

Humphrey sat with his back against the piano bench, listening as she began to play and to sing as well. It wasn't a song he recognized, but the lyrics and tune were both beautiful. Ever so slowly he began to feel more like himself, and by the end of the song he was laughing a little before getting up and spinning Kedzie around on the bench. "Sweetheart, that was perfect. I love you so much." he said, looking at her with even more respect than before after how she handled herself. Slowly, and a little fearfully, he leaned down to kiss her. When his lips locked with hers, though, what fear he had of her leaving evaporated like dew in the early morning sunshine, and his arms wrapped around her.
    Back to top Go down
    Kedzie Lorraine

Kedzie Lorraine

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: I love you part 1 (Humphrey and NPC)   I love you part 1 (Humphrey and NPC) EmptyMon Jul 09 2018, 15:09

She nodded. "I'm okay, more worried about you. That guy means nothing. I only love and want you. This is our story and i absolutely love you" Kedzie pecked his lips.

After her song she saw Humphrey go back to himself and they were having their little make out session in the music room. If only it wasn't and a school day, she'd totally have Humphrey right here but anyone one could walk in. Kedzie deepened the kiss with him. Their tongues battling for dominance.
    Back to top Go down
    Humphrey Williams

Humphrey Williams

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: I love you part 1 (Humphrey and NPC)   I love you part 1 (Humphrey and NPC) EmptyTue Jul 10 2018, 04:49

Her words made total sense and made him smile, a little wider after the peck too. Humphrey was still emotional about this, but she was reminding him that no matter what problems they faced it was still them. He trusted her and she trusted him, he'd just needed to be reminded of that fact. "I see why you're a Ravenclaw, much better with understanding this stuff than me." he admitted.

The much more passionate kiss had him gasping for air, and he shakily pulled back. "Easy there, other people are still out and about. Meet me at the come and go room tonight? Or, should I say the cum and cum harder room since that's what we'll be using it for?" he said teasingly.
    Back to top Go down
    Kedzie Lorraine

Kedzie Lorraine

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: I love you part 1 (Humphrey and NPC)   I love you part 1 (Humphrey and NPC) EmptyTue Jul 10 2018, 07:12

When he broke away from their kiss. She knew she was hooked on him. He brought out a side to her that No one ever has before. Kedzie was all his. When he talked about what he did she was highly and utterly confused. "Wait what?" Kedzie never heard of that before. So she asked.
    Back to top Go down
    Humphrey Williams

Humphrey Williams

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: I love you part 1 (Humphrey and NPC)   I love you part 1 (Humphrey and NPC) EmptyTue Jul 10 2018, 13:47

Humphrey raised an eyebrow at her. "When you get all shaky and...you know, scream really loud and stuff comes out, Kedzie. That's either called orgasming or cumming, sweetheart." he told her, unable to stop a small chuckle from escaping as he kissed her cheek. "Still forget how innocent you are, probably because of what you keep wanting me to do to you." he pointed out.
    Back to top Go down
    Kedzie Lorraine

Kedzie Lorraine

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: I love you part 1 (Humphrey and NPC)   I love you part 1 (Humphrey and NPC) EmptyTue Jul 10 2018, 14:03

Kedzie was blushing so deep red it wasn't funny. Humphrey knew how to make her feel like she was different and so good. "Well then I'll see you tonight sexy" she kissed his cheek. "Have as much fun with me tonight. I'm all yours and I swear I'm not going anywhere" Kedzie was giving him permission to have fun with her and not to hold back.
    Back to top Go down
    Humphrey Williams

Humphrey Williams

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: I love you part 1 (Humphrey and NPC)   I love you part 1 (Humphrey and NPC) EmptyTue Jul 10 2018, 14:19

Humphrey's eyes widened in shock. "Umm, Kedzie after I've had an episode like that...well, I'm more likely to get carried away. Tell me to stop if it becomes too much, I don't want to accidentally break the most important thing in my life." he said seriously, forcing himself to look in her eyes. "Maybe...we should make a safe word, and if you say it I stop."
    Back to top Go down
    Kedzie Lorraine

Kedzie Lorraine

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: I love you part 1 (Humphrey and NPC)   I love you part 1 (Humphrey and NPC) EmptyTue Jul 10 2018, 14:31

Kedzie kissed his cheek and nibbled his hear before saying what she had on her mind. "Baby like I said I'm all yours so no safety word tonight. Do whatever you'd like to me" she passionately kissed his lips before walking out. "No holding back tonight baby, all that frustration give it to me tonight. I can handle it" with that she was gone and trying to think about what to wear tonight.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I love you part 1 (Humphrey and NPC)   I love you part 1 (Humphrey and NPC) Empty

Back to top Go down

I love you part 1 (Humphrey and NPC)
    View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
    Page 1 of 1