Beyond the Wand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Harry Potter RP site, Beyond the Wand is currently a free-form site where all are welcome!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links & Info

• Site Plot
  • General Rules
  • Character Applications
  • Claims and Jobs
  • FAQ's

• Who is online?
    In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 193 on Sun Apr 11 2021, 04:13

It Takes Two to Tango (Humphrey, Kedzie and Casey NPC)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Humphrey Williams

Humphrey Williams

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

OOC : Brian

It Takes Two to Tango (Humphrey, Kedzie and Casey NPC) Empty
    PostSubject: It Takes Two to Tango (Humphrey, Kedzie and Casey NPC)   It Takes Two to Tango (Humphrey, Kedzie and Casey NPC) EmptyWed Jul 11 2018, 14:22

Humphrey was smiling like an idiot, but really didn't care as he walked down from Ravenclaw tower heading towards the main floor. He saw Casey, his now fourteen year old little sister heading down from Gryffindor tower and waved. She was growing up so fast, but with how colorfully and inventively she dressed all the time it was so easy to forget that soon she would probably be liking boys and talking to him about them. It made him a little nervous, but he knew she would handle herself. Walking over to her, he gave her a tight hug and kissed her cheek, ignoring her protest that he not do that. "Hey, how have you been Casey? Did you like my present?" he asked.

Casey

Casey stepped back after hugging him and rubbed at her cheek before crossing her arms and glaring at him. "You missed my party. That's the first one you've ever missed so you better have a good reason. Sure, the magical sketchbook that appears in any color I want when I use the stencil is amazing but...why weren't you there? Did you forget about me?" she asked quietly. He knew that there was some girl he'd been kind of going with recently due to the Hogwarts rumor mill, but they'd always been best friends not just siblings. "Is it that new girl you're involved with?" she asked, when he hadn't replied.

Gulping, Humphrey shook his head. "Well, yeah I was with her but it's not like that okay. I had been planning to come, but then some sleazy guy was all over her, and...Casey she saw the bad me. I couldn't just leave, unless I wanted to lose her. I'll make it up to you, I promise. You know I love you." he said, hugging her tighter, picking her up a little. "If you want, I'll let you meet Kedzie and you can tease me all you want. Call it birthday present part two." he whispered.

Casey hugged him back fiercely and nodded against him. "Deal. Hey Humphy, does this Kedzie girl by any chance have long brown hair and know how to glare like nobody else?" she asked, seeing somebody shooting daggers at her after seeing the two of them hugging.
    Back to top Go down
    Kedzie Lorraine

Kedzie Lorraine

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

OOC : Care

PostSubject: Re: It Takes Two to Tango (Humphrey, Kedzie and Casey NPC)   It Takes Two to Tango (Humphrey, Kedzie and Casey NPC) EmptyWed Jul 11 2018, 14:30

Kedzie was walking towards the bathrooms to take her bath. She had on a tank top and shorts that way it was easier to come off with her towel and fresh clothes in her bookbag along with her bath supplies. As Kedzie was walking she saw from the corner of her eyes Humphrey kissing another girl on the cheek.

She felt hurt and crushed, she had tears in her eyes but Kedzie refused to let them fall, so she settled for glaring and when they looked at her she shook her head and turned the other way to continue her way to the bathrooms. He was cheating on her?!
    Back to top Go down
    Humphrey Williams

Humphrey Williams

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: It Takes Two to Tango (Humphrey, Kedzie and Casey NPC)   It Takes Two to Tango (Humphrey, Kedzie and Casey NPC) EmptyWed Jul 11 2018, 14:40

Humphrey turned around with wide eyes at the question and felt panic begin to rise. He'd mentioned he had a sister he wanted her to meet, but they just hadn't gotten around to it since they enjoyed spending so much time together. "Yeah, that would be her. I need to go after her. Tomorrow though, we'll have some us time, I promise. Love you, Case." he said, giving her one more brief hug before chasing after his girlfriend.

"Kedzie, wait! It wasn't what you think you saw!" he called, pouring on the speed as he raced after her. She wouldn't believe him, she had no reason to...but, he had to try.
    Back to top Go down
    Kedzie Lorraine

Kedzie Lorraine

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: It Takes Two to Tango (Humphrey, Kedzie and Casey NPC)   It Takes Two to Tango (Humphrey, Kedzie and Casey NPC) EmptyWed Jul 11 2018, 14:46

She heard him running after her and she tried speed walking but she was turned around to face him. Kedzie smacked him in the face, tears now pouring down her face. "How could You! I trusted you, I've done nothing but love you. Hell I gave you everything even my viriginty and you're cheating on me?!" Kedzie was in hysterics.

"I refuse to be in a relationship like this. Humphrey we're done" Kedzie ran away towards the bathrooms. She was still going to continue her original rounds. She got to the bathroom and went to the tub and turned on the water. She put in her lavender bubbles and when it was filled where she wanted it to she put her hair up in a bun and undressed. She put all of her body up to her neck in the bubble water. Still crying.
    Back to top Go down
    Humphrey Williams

Humphrey Williams

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: It Takes Two to Tango (Humphrey, Kedzie and Casey NPC)   It Takes Two to Tango (Humphrey, Kedzie and Casey NPC) EmptyWed Jul 11 2018, 15:00

Humphrey's eyes darkened at that, but before he could grab her and tell her what was going on she was running away again. They'd promised each other they wouldn't run, that they would hear each other out...and she honestly thought so little of him that he would do that. "I'm not cheating on you! If you would just listen I can tell you what's really going on." he said, getting angry as he chased her again. She may hate him for this, but their relationship was too important for him to let go without a fight.

He caught the door moments before it closed and locked, and slowly walked in, his hands shaking a little. "Kedzie, if I have to I'm going to cast the body bind curse on you to make you listen. That girl...she's my little sister Casey. I missed her birthday party last week after I saw you with that guy, because I thought it was important we work through that together." he said, breathing getting heavier now, as he imagined her leaving him. "If you don't believe me I understand, but you can talk to her yourself without me there if that will help you trust me. A life without you really doesn't seem worth living...so tell me what you need. Please, I'll do anything Kedzie." he said, his entire body starting to shake as tears racked him in waves with his emotions all over the place. He was still so angry she would think that he would do it so easily, cheating.
    Back to top Go down
    Kedzie Lorraine

Kedzie Lorraine

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: It Takes Two to Tango (Humphrey, Kedzie and Casey NPC)   It Takes Two to Tango (Humphrey, Kedzie and Casey NPC) EmptyWed Jul 11 2018, 15:07

Kedzie was about to kick him out when she heard him walk in. She watched as he practically shook from her place in the tub. She watched every feature he did when talked to her. At the end Kedzie believed him and sobbed because if he didn't chase after her she would have ruined the first good thing to happen to her in a long time.

"I'm sorry, I should have listened and oh my god I though it was true" she pulled her knees out of the water and to her chest and sobbed into them. "And oh my god I slapped you!" She sobbed harder.
    Back to top Go down
    Humphrey Williams

Humphrey Williams

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: It Takes Two to Tango (Humphrey, Kedzie and Casey NPC)   It Takes Two to Tango (Humphrey, Kedzie and Casey NPC) EmptyWed Jul 11 2018, 15:10

Humphrey slowly slipped out of his clothes after making sure the door was shut, and slipped into the water with her. "Baby, listen to me. The slap didn't bother me. I just need to be able to know you won't leave without at least talking to me first. Trust me sweetheart, and I'll trust you. That's...that's the only way relationships work." he said, and gently reached out to wrap his arms around her and pull her into a hug. "I love you, that won't ever change."
    Back to top Go down
    Kedzie Lorraine

Kedzie Lorraine

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: It Takes Two to Tango (Humphrey, Kedzie and Casey NPC)   It Takes Two to Tango (Humphrey, Kedzie and Casey NPC) EmptyWed Jul 11 2018, 15:15

She still sobbed even when he hugged her. She almost lost him and it was because she thought he was cheating on her with his sister. Ew now that was gross. Kedzie nodded. "I promise and I'm so sorry" she apologized as she looked at him.

"I fucking love you Humphrey Williams and i swear I will always listen to you and trust you. That will never change" Kedzie then kissed him hard on the lips.
    Back to top Go down
    Humphrey Williams

Humphrey Williams

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: It Takes Two to Tango (Humphrey, Kedzie and Casey NPC)   It Takes Two to Tango (Humphrey, Kedzie and Casey NPC) EmptyThu Jul 12 2018, 03:51

Humphrey accepted the apology, stroking her hair with one hand as he rubbed her back with the other. "I forgive you baby, I understand that it looked back. But, just for the record fourteen year olds are a bit too young for my taste." he said with a laugh.

Kissing her back, he eventually broke it and looked around them. "I kind of wanted to play you a song, but it would have to be acapella, no piano in here for me to serenade you with." he said, pouting just a little.
    Back to top Go down
    Kedzie Lorraine

Kedzie Lorraine

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: It Takes Two to Tango (Humphrey, Kedzie and Casey NPC)   It Takes Two to Tango (Humphrey, Kedzie and Casey NPC) EmptyThu Jul 12 2018, 12:56

She nodded to him. "I want to hear the song Humphrey. I love it when you sing to me. Its amazing your voice and soothing" Kedzie burried her face into his neck and waited to hear his voice. She remembered their time in the music room and she smiled at the memory.
    Back to top Go down
    Humphrey Williams

Humphrey Williams

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: It Takes Two to Tango (Humphrey, Kedzie and Casey NPC)   It Takes Two to Tango (Humphrey, Kedzie and Casey NPC) EmptyThu Jul 12 2018, 14:56

Humphrey nodded, and found the tune in his head before softly starting to sing to her a song called Sing For Me by an American band named Yellowcard he'd come across. This song was everything that reminded him of her, the way they were there for each other and comforted with music when they were both broken and torn up inside. "Here goes nothing." he told her, quietly before breaking out in quiet song. His voice slowly got stronger as he went.

"Look at me
    And listen close
    So I can tell you how I feel before I go
    Just a year
    It's not much time
    For me to show you I am proud that you are mine

I wish I had known
    The future in my heart
    Was just about to start

Say tomorrow
    I can follow you there
    Just close your eyes
    And sing for me
    I will hear you
    Always near you
    And I'll give you the words
    Just sing for me"

He continued on, pouring how he felt into the words so she would know exactly how he felt. At the end of it he kissed her softly and smiled. "Do you understand now, baby?" he asked.
    Back to top Go down
    Kedzie Lorraine

Kedzie Lorraine

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: It Takes Two to Tango (Humphrey, Kedzie and Casey NPC)   It Takes Two to Tango (Humphrey, Kedzie and Casey NPC) EmptyThu Jul 12 2018, 15:50

Kedzie cried when she was listening to the song. She lovef him so much. She didn't want to be with out him. Not now, not ever. She smiled and looked at him. "That's absolutely beautiful Humphrey" she loved it. "So I got you something and please don't laugh" Kedzie reached into her discarded shorts.

She let out a breath and placed it in the palm of his hand. It was a plain silver band.
    Back to top Go down
    Humphrey Williams

Humphrey Williams

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: It Takes Two to Tango (Humphrey, Kedzie and Casey NPC)   It Takes Two to Tango (Humphrey, Kedzie and Casey NPC) EmptyFri Jul 13 2018, 01:57

Humphrey wasn't laughing, he was looking at it curiously and examining the band in the light. "Excuse me for being a little slow on the uptake Kedzie, but...umm, what exactly is this?" he asked. He liked to study and learn new things, but he by no means knew everything there was to learn about the magical world.
    Back to top Go down
    Kedzie Lorraine

Kedzie Lorraine

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: It Takes Two to Tango (Humphrey, Kedzie and Casey NPC)   It Takes Two to Tango (Humphrey, Kedzie and Casey NPC) EmptySat Jul 14 2018, 14:29

Kedzie sent him a small smile. "This ring represents my love for you Humphrey. I hope we have a future and until we get older to determine that, I bought you this promise ring, so you know that I love you unconditionally and always will" she put the ring on his ring finger and smiled at him. She kissed his cheek.
    Back to top Go down
    Humphrey Williams

Humphrey Williams

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: It Takes Two to Tango (Humphrey, Kedzie and Casey NPC)   It Takes Two to Tango (Humphrey, Kedzie and Casey NPC) EmptySat Jul 14 2018, 14:35

Humphrey listened, staring at the ring for a minute an smiling softly. When she kissed his cheek though, Humphrey pouted. "We're dating silly, give me a proper kiss. Do you have a ring to match this one?" he asked her quietly.
    Back to top Go down
    Kedzie Lorraine

Kedzie Lorraine

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: It Takes Two to Tango (Humphrey, Kedzie and Casey NPC)   It Takes Two to Tango (Humphrey, Kedzie and Casey NPC) EmptySat Jul 14 2018, 14:41

She giggled at his little boy ness when it came to her kissing him on the cheek. She gave him the kiss of a lifetime. She put everything she felt for him in this one kiss. She turned her head to the side a little so their kiss could go deeper and somehow she managed to slip her tongue inside his mouth to battle his.

Kedzie pulled back when she needed air and shook her head no. "No I did not get a matching one" she said with a glint in her eyes. "But I wouldn't object if you did get me one" she grinned.
    Back to top Go down
    Humphrey Williams

Humphrey Williams

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: It Takes Two to Tango (Humphrey, Kedzie and Casey NPC)   It Takes Two to Tango (Humphrey, Kedzie and Casey NPC) EmptySat Jul 14 2018, 14:44

Humphrey gulped a little after the steamy kiss, already very turned on but they were having a serious discussions so he tried his best to stay focused on it. "Of course I'll find you one. If we're promised to each other we both need to have one or it doesn't make sense. Do you want one to actually go on your finger? Or would, like...one to wear on a necklace be okay, too?" he asked.
    Back to top Go down
    Kedzie Lorraine

Kedzie Lorraine

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: It Takes Two to Tango (Humphrey, Kedzie and Casey NPC)   It Takes Two to Tango (Humphrey, Kedzie and Casey NPC) EmptySat Jul 14 2018, 14:50

Kedzie blushed at him actually asking her. She thought about it for a moment before a smile came on her lips. "Whenever you decide to get me a ring or whatever. You choose where you want it to be seen at. Just like I chose your finger so no bitches can take my man from me" she replied.
    Back to top Go down
    Humphrey Williams

Humphrey Williams

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: It Takes Two to Tango (Humphrey, Kedzie and Casey NPC)   It Takes Two to Tango (Humphrey, Kedzie and Casey NPC) EmptySat Jul 14 2018, 15:01

Humphrey looked at her, shaking his head. "They couldn't do that anyways, silly. I don't want anyone else, and I can be tough when I need to." he told her, moving closer. "Umm, do you think this would be a safe place to fool around?"
    Back to top Go down
    Kedzie Lorraine

Kedzie Lorraine

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: It Takes Two to Tango (Humphrey, Kedzie and Casey NPC)   It Takes Two to Tango (Humphrey, Kedzie and Casey NPC) EmptySat Jul 14 2018, 15:06

She looked around and at the door. She knew it was locked but a thought crossed her head and grinned. "Baby this is our school and if we want to have mind blowing sex in this tub then we shall. So whatever you do we have to be quiet" she grinned.
    Back to top Go down
    Humphrey Williams

Humphrey Williams

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: It Takes Two to Tango (Humphrey, Kedzie and Casey NPC)   It Takes Two to Tango (Humphrey, Kedzie and Casey NPC) EmptySat Jul 14 2018, 15:16

Humphrey shook his head. "Baby, I'm going to make sure you yell my name. Let's just cast a charm, unless...the risk of being caught turns you on. Are you that bad of a girl, Kedzie?" he asked, reaching around and pulling her closer.
    Back to top Go down
    Kedzie Lorraine

Kedzie Lorraine

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: It Takes Two to Tango (Humphrey, Kedzie and Casey NPC)   It Takes Two to Tango (Humphrey, Kedzie and Casey NPC) EmptySat Jul 14 2018, 15:26

When she thought about it, the risk of getting caught really turned her on. Made her pussy throb with want and she looked at the man in front of her. "Lets risk getting caught baby" she kissed him hard on the mouth.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It Takes Two to Tango (Humphrey, Kedzie and Casey NPC)   It Takes Two to Tango (Humphrey, Kedzie and Casey NPC) Empty

Back to top Go down

It Takes Two to Tango (Humphrey, Kedzie and Casey NPC)
    View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
    Page 1 of 1