Beyond the Wand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Harry Potter RP site, Beyond the Wand is currently a free-form site where all are welcome!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links & Info

• Site Plot
  • General Rules
  • Character Applications
  • Claims and Jobs
  • FAQ's

• Who is online?
    In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 193 on Sun Apr 11 2021, 04:13

You Look Familiar (Jesse and Maddie)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2
    AuthorMessage
    Maddie Jones

Maddie Jones

Ministry Worker

OOC : Care

You Look Familiar (Jesse and Maddie) - Page 2 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: You Look Familiar (Jesse and Maddie)   You Look Familiar (Jesse and Maddie) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20 2018, 12:32

Maddie giggled at when he said she had some good moves. She turned around so her back was to his front. She grinded her ass against his cock. She leaned over to touch her toes so her ass hit his cock and stood back up and grinded against him again.
    Back to top Go down
    Jesse Darnell

Jesse Darnell

Ministry Worker

OOC : Brian

PostSubject: Re: You Look Familiar (Jesse and Maddie)   You Look Familiar (Jesse and Maddie) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20 2018, 12:37

When she turned her back against him and did that toe touch before bumping against his cock, he couldn't help but laugh a little. Soon enough Maddie was grinding against him again and he gave her ass a good squeeze as he grinded back before leaning in and pressing a gentle kiss to her lips. Even the light kiss sent a pleasant shockwave through him, and he moaned softly. "Well, I think it's safe to say we get along." he told her with a wink.
    Back to top Go down
    Maddie Jones

Maddie Jones

Ministry Worker

PostSubject: Re: You Look Familiar (Jesse and Maddie)   You Look Familiar (Jesse and Maddie) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20 2018, 12:52

She shivered a little bit from the light kiss he gave her and the thing he said made her grin. Her perfect white pearls were showing and she nibbled on his ear. "Jesse, if you want something. Then take it" she whispered into his ear.
    Back to top Go down
    Jesse Darnell

Jesse Darnell

Ministry Worker

PostSubject: Re: You Look Familiar (Jesse and Maddie)   You Look Familiar (Jesse and Maddie) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20 2018, 12:59

Jesse blushed at that comment, moaning as she nibbled on his ear. This time when he kissed her it was much harder, tongue dancing lightly with hers as he grinded into her harder. "Well, what I want is to get out of here and have some more...shall we say adult fun. You game?"
    Back to top Go down
    Maddie Jones

Maddie Jones

Ministry Worker

PostSubject: Re: You Look Familiar (Jesse and Maddie)   You Look Familiar (Jesse and Maddie) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20 2018, 14:52

They played tonsil hockey for a few before he asked her if she wanted to get out of there. "Yes. We can't go to my place though" she didn't want to go to her place and wake up Lili. Lili was only 2 years old so she wanted her daughter to get sleep.
    Back to top Go down
    Jesse Darnell

Jesse Darnell

Ministry Worker

PostSubject: Re: You Look Familiar (Jesse and Maddie)   You Look Familiar (Jesse and Maddie) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20 2018, 15:04

"Of course, wouldn't want to wake the kiddo. My place isn't a problem, let's get somewhere the muggles won't see us and I'll side-along apparate you." he said, giving her another kiss before leading her off the dance floor and out into a side alley where no one was around. Concentrating, he grabbed her hand, and spun. With a pop they both appeared in a small but well-kept flat. It had plenty of space for him, and even two people it wouldn't be too cramped.

Blushing a little, he looked over at her. "Umm, do you need to use the loo to get ready or...?" he asked, a little nervous. Jesse knew he would do okay, it had just been a while since he'd brought anybody home because he'd been busy with work.
    Back to top Go down
    Maddie Jones

Maddie Jones

Ministry Worker

PostSubject: Re: You Look Familiar (Jesse and Maddie)   You Look Familiar (Jesse and Maddie) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20 2018, 15:23

Maddie let him apparate them to his place. When he asked if she needed to use the loo she continued to look around before looking at him and grabbing him by the front of the shirt and walked backwards to the bedroom that was opened to her. "I want you. Right now."
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Look Familiar (Jesse and Maddie)   You Look Familiar (Jesse and Maddie) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

You Look Familiar (Jesse and Maddie)
    View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
    Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2