Beyond the Wand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Harry Potter RP site, Beyond the Wand is currently a free-form site where all are welcome!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links & Info

• Site Plot
  • General Rules
  • Character Applications
  • Claims and Jobs
  • FAQ's

• Who is online?
    In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 193 on Sun Apr 11 2021, 04:13

A bite to eat (Jesse)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Maddie Jones

Maddie Jones

Ministry Worker

OOC : Care

A bite to eat (Jesse) Empty
    PostSubject: A bite to eat (Jesse)   A bite to eat (Jesse) EmptyThu Jul 26 2018, 09:16

Maddie and her little girl Lili walked into three broomsticks. Lili was only 2 so Maddie was holding her. Maddie got a seat and put the carseat of Lili next to her and continued to hold her little girl and looked at the menu. She ordered herself a butterbeer .
    Back to top Go down
    Jesse Darnell

Jesse Darnell

Ministry Worker

OOC : Brian

PostSubject: Re: A bite to eat (Jesse)   A bite to eat (Jesse) EmptyThu Jul 26 2018, 12:49

Jesse got to the three broomsticks and stretched, hearing a small pop that made him feel a little better. He'd been pretty tight and sore all day and was looking forward to a nice hot shower later. Looking around for a place to sit, he spotted Maddie with what had to be her daughter. Giving a wave, he walked over. "Hello again, I take it this beauty is your daughter?"
    Back to top Go down
    Maddie Jones

Maddie Jones

Ministry Worker

PostSubject: Re: A bite to eat (Jesse)   A bite to eat (Jesse) EmptyThu Jul 26 2018, 12:55

She spotted Jesse and waved when he did. When he asked if the blonde babbling 2 year old was her she nodded. "Yes. This is Lili" Maddie said to him. "You can sit if you want."
    Back to top Go down
    Jesse Darnell

Jesse Darnell

Ministry Worker

PostSubject: Re: A bite to eat (Jesse)   A bite to eat (Jesse) EmptyThu Jul 26 2018, 13:06

"Well, it's nice to meet you Lili. I'm Jesse, a friend of your mum's." he told the little girl, crouching down to talk to her before taking the offered seat. "So how's your week been going, Maddie?"
    Back to top Go down
    Maddie Jones

Maddie Jones

Ministry Worker

PostSubject: Re: A bite to eat (Jesse)   A bite to eat (Jesse) EmptyFri Jul 27 2018, 09:34

She smiled when Jesse talked to Lili and Lili babbled back to him. Her little girl was too cute for her own good. Maddie looked at Jesse when he asked about her week. "It has been okay. I know I had to miss Monday because Lili was sick but other then that been good. You?"
    Back to top Go down
    Jesse Darnell

Jesse Darnell

Ministry Worker

PostSubject: Re: A bite to eat (Jesse)   A bite to eat (Jesse) EmptyFri Jul 27 2018, 13:25

"Aww, I'm sorry to hear she was sick. My week's been pretty good, they always keep me busy but I like it that way." Jesse admitted with a shrug. "Was hoping we could spend some more time together, we didn't have enough time to catch up the other night." he told her with a smile. They had certainly had fun, but it really hadn't been near enough time.
    Back to top Go down
    Maddie Jones

Maddie Jones

Ministry Worker

PostSubject: Re: A bite to eat (Jesse)   A bite to eat (Jesse) EmptyFri Jul 27 2018, 14:18

Maddie blushed and put her daughter in her carseat. Lili was playing with her rattle and all. The blonde looked at Jesse. "We did have fun didn't we?" Maddie said. She looked at Lili, then back at him. "But we're also hanging out now, just with company" Maddie continued.
    Back to top Go down
    Jesse Darnell

Jesse Darnell

Ministry Worker

PostSubject: Re: A bite to eat (Jesse)   A bite to eat (Jesse) EmptySat Jul 28 2018, 00:32

Jesse blushed as well, smiling widely. "Oh yes, tons of fun for sure. An unexpected pleasure." he told her with a wink. Looking at the cute blonde toddler playing with the rattle he couldn't help but chuckle. "As far as company goes I don't think you can get much better." he said softly.
    Back to top Go down
    Maddie Jones

Maddie Jones

Ministry Worker

PostSubject: Re: A bite to eat (Jesse)   A bite to eat (Jesse) EmptySat Jul 28 2018, 15:05

Maddie blushed and let her daughter play with her rattle. Maddie buckled her in just in case anyone tried to take her. Then Maddie would be pissed. When he agreed she nodded. "Awesome." The waitress came back over and Maddie ordered ribs with mashed potatoes and broccoli and the blonde order an extra side of mashed for Lili. Maddie waited for Jesse to order.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A bite to eat (Jesse)   A bite to eat (Jesse) Empty

Back to top Go down

A bite to eat (Jesse)
    View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
    Page 1 of 1