Beyond the Wand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Harry Potter RP site, Beyond the Wand is currently a free-form site where all are welcome!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links & Info

• Site Plot
  • General Rules
  • Character Applications
  • Claims and Jobs
  • FAQ's

• Who is online?
    In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 193 on Sun Apr 11 2021, 04:13

Oh wow (Humphrey)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Kedzie Lorraine

Kedzie Lorraine

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

OOC : Care

Oh wow (Humphrey) Empty
    PostSubject: Oh wow (Humphrey)   Oh wow (Humphrey) EmptyThu May 24 2018, 16:02

Kedzie was just walking around the grounds just minding her own business when she saw two boys fighting. They looked younger then her and there were students surrounding them. Kedzie just rolled her eyes because she really didn't understand people like others did. It had been two weeks since she practically fell asleep on Humphrey and she has somewhat been avoiding him from embarrassment. So far she's done a good job.

Kedzie was so lost in thought that she didn't realize the fight got close to her and she lost her balance when they hit into her and she hit her head on something hard. Kedzie heard voices surrounding her and the nurse telling her it would be okay, before she fell unconscious.
    Back to top Go down
    Humphrey Williams

Humphrey Williams

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

OOC : Brian

Oh wow (Humphrey) Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Oh wow (Humphrey)   Oh wow (Humphrey) EmptyFri May 25 2018, 00:34

When Humphrey heard about what happened to Kedzie he was itching to go confront the boys. But...he'd never resorted to violence before and thought it was more important to be there for her when she woke up anyways. He was annoyed with her for avoiding him because of the other night, honestly he'd thought it was rather sweet that she fell asleep and he hadn't minded. Sighing, he went and asked the nurse if he could sit and wait. Upon being asked the question how he knew her, he sighed. "Well...we've been on a date and have plans for a second. As far as I know though, I'm really her only friend here." That seemed to be enough, and he let out a sigh of relief.

Pulling up a chair next to her bed Humphrey took her hand in his and traced circles across the back. "You better remember me when you woke up, if you have amnesia I'm going to be quite annoyed." he said quietly, joking but it was something he was worried about. She had taken a knock to the head and that could do some strange things.
    Back to top Go down
    Kedzie Lorraine

Kedzie Lorraine

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

Oh wow (Humphrey) Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Oh wow (Humphrey)   Oh wow (Humphrey) EmptyFri May 25 2018, 03:06

Kedzie felt like she got hit by a train, more in her head then her body. When she opened her eyes she closed them again since the light hurt her eyes. She opened them wide when she heard Humphrey. Kedzie heard the healer let him in and she hurried to close her eyes again. Kedzie was good and pretending to sleep from the orphanage she was in. Although after Humphrey spoke she couldn't help it, she giggled and slowly opened her eyes to look at him.

"I'm sorry" was all she could say. She went to sit up and held her head. "Nope going back down" Kedzie laid back on the bed and moved her hand to the injury that was currently covered. "Oh man" she sighed. Kedzie looked at Humphrey and gave him a small smile and it grew when she seen their hands. "I'm glad you're here. What exactly happened?"
    Back to top Go down
    Humphrey Williams

Humphrey Williams

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

Oh wow (Humphrey) Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Oh wow (Humphrey)   Oh wow (Humphrey) EmptyFri May 25 2018, 05:17

Hearing what was becoming a familiar laugh brought him out of his contemplation. "Easy, I was told you have a concussion." Humphrey told her, making sure to speak softly. When she asked what had happened he found himself shrugging. He had only caught the end of it really and was more worried about her than the idiots who caused the problem in the first place. Teachers would sort that out, he reasoned. His hand stayed in hers, squeezing as he saw her eyes dart to them and the smile that followed.

"As for what happened I'm not really sure. Saw a bit of a scuffle that was getting rough and you were just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Wanted to go knock some sense into them but I didn't want to leave you." he told her. "Umm, you should know...I kind of had to tell the nurse we'd been on a date to get in here." Humphrey said, not sure if she would be bothered by that or not.
    Back to top Go down
    Kedzie Lorraine

Kedzie Lorraine

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

Oh wow (Humphrey) Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Oh wow (Humphrey)   Oh wow (Humphrey) EmptyFri May 25 2018, 08:26

Kedzie heard she had a concussion she winced. "Not gonna lie, feels like I was hit by a train" her head hurt from her trying to sit up. She was so happy Humphrey was here with her. She felt like an ass for avoiding him over such a stupid reason, but what was done was done. She needed to change before she lost him.

Kedzie remembered the fight and how she got knocked down. "Don't get detention because of me. They were being stupid and I am okay. Except for the concussion but I'm okay" she gave his hand a squeeze. When Humphrey told Kedzie how he told the nurse how he got in she smiled softly. "It's okay. I still want that second date, but I am sorry for avoiding you. I fell asleep and I feel terrible about that but I shouldn't have avoided you because of it."
    Back to top Go down
    Humphrey Williams

Humphrey Williams

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

Oh wow (Humphrey) Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Oh wow (Humphrey)   Oh wow (Humphrey) EmptyFri May 25 2018, 12:20

"Yeah, both those guys were pretty big. Thankfully they weren't using magic though, so nothing life-threatening was done." Humphrey told her. A lot of the time even though it was banned to use when not in class or studying people resorted to magic in those situations. Not a lot of people knew enough to do serious damage, but it didn't take a whole lot to hurt people with the wide variety of things they learned here.

Squeezing back he chuckled. "When you have to say except for a concussion and you can't even sit up that doesn't convince me." he quipped back. "I won't do anything stupid, though. Would hate to miss that date for a stupid reason like that." Humphrey told her. The apology made him lean in closer and he gave her a gentle kiss before pulling back. "Kedzie it was already getting late and we'd had a long day, I didn't mind at all. You looked pretty darn cute snuggled up against me."
    Back to top Go down
    Kedzie Lorraine

Kedzie Lorraine

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

Oh wow (Humphrey) Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Oh wow (Humphrey)   Oh wow (Humphrey) EmptyFri May 25 2018, 12:42

She knew she should have went around but there was too many people around for her to walk around so she just walked straight on through like an idiot. But then again Kedzie was innocent, those boys were the assholes who knocked her over and made her hit her head.

She grinned. "I'm trying to keep you from going all macho man on those boys. It sucks I'm in here but I'll be fine" Kedzie was trying to not only reassure him but herself. Kedzie blushed when he kissed her and called her cute. "Oh shut it you" she grinned. "But just so you know, you are my only friend here" referring to hearing him with the nurse.
    Back to top Go down
    Humphrey Williams

Humphrey Williams

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

Oh wow (Humphrey) Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Oh wow (Humphrey)   Oh wow (Humphrey) EmptyFri May 25 2018, 12:59

Being called macho man for once in his laugh made him laugh a little. "Well, it's good for both of us I don't really know how to be a macho man. I do know how to be protective of people though, even if it drives my sister up the wall sometimes." he said with a chuckle. She'd made it quite clear on multiple occasions she didn't need or want it, but he couldn't help acting like a big brother from time to time.

When she told him to shut it he crossed his arms and stuck his tongue out at her. "Sorry, never going to agree to shutting it on that subject." Humphrey said firmly. The comment about hi being her only friend made him scoot a little closer. "Yeah, not sure if you ever flat out said it or not during our first meeting, but it was kind of hinted at for sure."
    Back to top Go down
    Kedzie Lorraine

Kedzie Lorraine

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

Oh wow (Humphrey) Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Oh wow (Humphrey)   Oh wow (Humphrey) EmptySat May 26 2018, 08:31

She laughed but stopped since it hurt her head a little. She rubbed her head before giving Humphrey reassurance. "Well there is nothing wrong with being protective, your sister will appreciate it in the long run" she replies.

She rolled her eyes at him, he was too cute when it came to complimenting her. She appreciated it for sure but it was still new to her since she never really allowed herself to have friends until Humphrey. "Yes, you are the one and only friend of Kedzie" she grinned.
    Back to top Go down
    Humphrey Williams

Humphrey Williams

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

Oh wow (Humphrey) Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Oh wow (Humphrey)   Oh wow (Humphrey) EmptySat May 26 2018, 12:05

He noticed her rubbing her head after she laughed and noted that maybe it wasn't the best medicine to use this time. "Eh, we'll see. She's definitely more the type who prefers fighting her own battles. Always been all independence and take on the world type." Humphrey told her.

"One and only for now." he told her, knowing that she'd at least get one more before too long. Casey had always made a point of making sure he was making friends with nice people growing up so he figured whenever he did get his first girlfriend, and they were heading that way, she would probably be worse.
    Back to top Go down
    Kedzie Lorraine

Kedzie Lorraine

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

Oh wow (Humphrey) Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Oh wow (Humphrey)   Oh wow (Humphrey) EmptySun May 27 2018, 08:18

Kedzie could see the love for Casey in Humphrey eyes. All he wanted to do was protect his little sister and there was nothing wrong with that. Anyone who loves their family like Humphrey deserves the world. "There is nothing wrong with that" Casey being independent was good.

"Well who knows, Casey may be number one" she joked and grinned, she didn't want to laugh because of her head.
    Back to top Go down
    Humphrey Williams

Humphrey Williams

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

Oh wow (Humphrey) Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Oh wow (Humphrey)   Oh wow (Humphrey) EmptySun May 27 2018, 12:37

Humphrey smiled at that, nodding. There really wasn't anything wrong about it, just made things difficult sometimes when he was supposed to be keeping an eye on her when at home. "Oh, I know. Makes it challenging when I'm supposed to be watching her. Once when she was six she snuck outside and got almost all the way to the pond on our property because she wanted to dive in and see the fishes. She'd managed to distract me by overflowing the bathtub when I told her it was time to get clean." he said, chuckling at the memory. At the time he'd been terrified, though.

"Oh, I doubt there's going to be much may about it." he informed her. Once she set her mind to something there wasn't a whole that would stop her. "Do you need anything, though? Water, another pillow, umm something else?" he asked, not sure what he would want were he laid up like this.
    Back to top Go down
    Kedzie Lorraine

Kedzie Lorraine

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

Oh wow (Humphrey) Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Oh wow (Humphrey)   Oh wow (Humphrey) EmptyMon May 28 2018, 12:53

Kedzie held her hand to her mouth trying not to laugh since it would make her head hurt. Casey sounded like a trouble maker but it also sounded like she just wants Humphrey not to worry about her since Casey is a girl and just wants to sink or swim on her own. Kedzie only knew this since she did it in the orphanage when she first got there and now the workers don't bother her.

When he asked her if she needed anything, she was going to tell him not to worry about it but she was thirsty. "Just water or something, my mouth is dry" she said to him.
    Back to top Go down
    Humphrey Williams

Humphrey Williams

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

Oh wow (Humphrey) Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Oh wow (Humphrey)   Oh wow (Humphrey) EmptyMon May 28 2018, 14:18

Humphrey nodded and asked the nurse for some water. He could have probably made some with aguamenti but making the cup was definitely still beyond what he could do. Conjuring things was by far one of the most complicated types of magic and took a lot of power. Hopefully she kept some cups on hand. A minute later she handed him a cup with water and gave him a small smile. "You're doing fine." she assured him, causing him to blush a little as he walked back.

Handing over the glass of water, he took his seat again. "There you go. I think we have to wait until your head stops hurting so much before we try to leave." he told her, grabbing her hand again.
    Back to top Go down
    Kedzie Lorraine

Kedzie Lorraine

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

Oh wow (Humphrey) Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Oh wow (Humphrey)   Oh wow (Humphrey) EmptyMon May 28 2018, 17:06

Kedzie watched as the nurse handed Humphrey the water he asked for and then whispered something to him. Kedzie wondered what that was, she'd ask him but not now. She didn't want anything to happen to their moment. Even if the moment isn't what she thought it would be. Humphrey handed Kedzie the water and she practically chugged it. She didn't know how long she was unconscious for but it made her thirsty.

"Thank you, for everything."
    Back to top Go down
    Humphrey Williams

Humphrey Williams

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

Oh wow (Humphrey) Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Oh wow (Humphrey)   Oh wow (Humphrey) EmptyMon May 28 2018, 21:38

Humphrey looked at her when she said that, smiling. "Well, I'm not just going to ditch you because you got knocked out." he teased, before getting serious. This, the way they could simply be them around each other was what he enjoyed so much. "I know I seem like I have a lot of this stuff figure out some of the time. A lot of the same worries, insecurities, and the fears are right here, though." he admitted, tapping his temple. "Books and studying are my outlet dive into and escape for a while. It's good having something, someone..." he amended, catching himself as he looked over shyly, "to hold on to."
    Back to top Go down
    Kedzie Lorraine

Kedzie Lorraine

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

Oh wow (Humphrey) Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Oh wow (Humphrey)   Oh wow (Humphrey) EmptyTue May 29 2018, 08:22

Kedzie couldn't help but smile at all the words he was saying to her. He meant so much to her in such a short amount of time and now she knew why. Humphrey was real. He wasn't like everyone else he was real and she didn't want to keep running from this... she wanted Humphrey now and in the future. "You're an amazing guy who I don't want to live without... you mean so much to me" Kedzie smiled genuinely.
    Back to top Go down
    Humphrey Williams

Humphrey Williams

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

Oh wow (Humphrey) Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Oh wow (Humphrey)   Oh wow (Humphrey) EmptyTue May 29 2018, 12:49

Blushing, but not looking away this time he figured now was as good a time as any. "In that case, I suppose I should probably ask you a question. Kedzie, will you be my girlfriend?" Humphrey asked, hoping she'd say yes. They really hadn't known each other long so he'd understand if she said no or not yet. When pretty much everything was telling you to do something he figured it would be pretty silly to ignore it, though.
    Back to top Go down
    Kedzie Lorraine

Kedzie Lorraine

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

Oh wow (Humphrey) Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Oh wow (Humphrey)   Oh wow (Humphrey) EmptyTue May 29 2018, 22:10

She saw nervousness in Humphrey's eyes. She didn't know why he was nervous but she was a little scared. When he asked if she would be his girlfriend she looked at him shocked. When it finally registered in her head. She smiled. "Yes!" She shouted and then held her head in pain. "Sorry, I meant okay" trying not to show the pain from the sudden movement.
    Back to top Go down
    Humphrey Williams

Humphrey Williams

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

Oh wow (Humphrey) Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Oh wow (Humphrey)   Oh wow (Humphrey) EmptyWed May 30 2018, 04:10

Humphrey's eyes widened a little at her shout, and he couldn't hold back the laughter. After a few seconds it subsided, and he smiled. "Sorry, not laughing at you. Just...funny situation." he said, before leaning over and kissing her forehead gently. "For the headache." he said, holding her hand again. This time it was just a little tighter than it had been before.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

Oh wow (Humphrey) Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Oh wow (Humphrey)   Oh wow (Humphrey) Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh wow (Humphrey)
    View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
    Page 1 of 1