Beyond the Wand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Harry Potter RP site, Beyond the Wand is currently a free-form site where all are welcome!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links & Info

• Site Plot
  • General Rules
  • Character Applications
  • Claims and Jobs
  • FAQ's

• Who is online?
    In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 193 on Sun Apr 11 2021, 04:13

Date Night (Humphrey)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
    AuthorMessage
    Kedzie Lorraine

Kedzie Lorraine

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

OOC : Care

Date Night (Humphrey) - Page 3 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Humphrey)   Date Night (Humphrey) - Page 3 EmptySun May 20 2018, 23:21

She blushed. She couldn't help the blushing when she was around Humphrey. He was so sweet and he understood her more then anyone else at Hogwarts. Sometimes she thinks he knew her better then her family but she quickly dismissed that. "Be quiet you" she giggled.

She was chowing down on her chocolate when she heard Humphrey ask her out again. Well he sort of did and she knew damn right well she was going to accept. Humphrey meant a lot to her and they hadn't known each other long but they had time. "Yes I would love to."
    Back to top Go down
    Humphrey Williams

Humphrey Williams

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

OOC : Brian

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Humphrey)   Date Night (Humphrey) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 21 2018, 02:06

Humphrey laughed before raising his hands in surrender. "As you wish, m'lady." he said, zipping his lips closed. Things with her felt so natural and easy. He really hadn't expected to feel like this about somebody he'd barely spent any time with. It was kind of intimidating, but at the same time really, really nice.

Hearing the yes, though admittedly anticipated, still made a big goofy grin appear on his face. "Awesome. We won't be able to go to Hogsmeade next time, but I'm sure we can think of something fun to do in the castle or on the grounds. It's a pretty big place, always feel like there's more to explore." he said.
    Back to top Go down
    Kedzie Lorraine

Kedzie Lorraine

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Humphrey)   Date Night (Humphrey) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 23 2018, 22:35

Kedzie loved the company of Humphrey, he was so sweet and all hers. Well she hoped so, they had just kissed and hopefully one day they could be more but that would come somewhere down the road, she just knew it would. She stifled a yawn hoping he didn't see it.

"If you want we can come back here? It would be amazing to be here and just be us and talk. That way no one can say anything. Or we can go where we first met. I would actually like that to be honest for our second date" this time she couldn't stifle a yawn and flat out just yawned. "I'm sorry."
    Back to top Go down
    Humphrey Williams

Humphrey Williams

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

OOC : Brian

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Humphrey)   Date Night (Humphrey) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 24 2018, 13:13

The first yawn Humphrey didn't notice, thinking about how quickly things were changing. Already he'd gone from never having more than a bit of a crush to having somebody he cared about. This was their first date and he was already pretty certain he wanted this to be a permanent thing. Hearing her talking about going back to the music room for the second date made him smile. "Yeah, going back would be cool." he agreed. Her apology for the yawn that he did see was kind of cute, and he chuckled. "That's okay, let me sing you something and then we can go in." he said quietly.

Stars shining bright above you
    Night breezes seem to whisper, I love you
    Birds singin' in the sycamore trees
    Dream a little dream of me

Say nighty-night and kiss me
    Just hold me tight and tell me you'll miss me
    While I'm alone and blue as can be

Stars fading but I linger on dear
    Still craving your kiss
    I'm longin' to linger till dawn dear
    Just saying this

Sweet dreams till sunbeams find you
    Sweet dreams that leave all worries behind you
    But in your dreams whatever they be

Westlife

Nadarang
    Shanti Dope

Despacito
    Luis Fonsi
    Writers & Publishers

from the album Essential Jazz Divas · Copyright: Writer(s): Wilbur Schwandt, Fabian Andre, Gus Kahn Lyrics Terms of Use

Play "Dream A Little Drea…"
    on Amazon Music

highlight lyrics to add meaning...

Stars shining bright above you
    Still craving your kiss
    Just saying this
    Related

Where's the gas tank?
    Paid content by Allstate

27 Best Ever Songs From Movie Soundtracks

Every Lyric From Keith Urban's New Album 'Graffiti U'

Watch Janelle Monáe's Sci-Fi film 'Dirty Computer'

Stars shining right above you

Still craving your kiss
    Just saying this

Humphrey sang it softly, letting the words and the music almost carry themselves as he relaxed and just let it out. By the end of it he was blushing a little, wondering if a song that had I love you in it was the right one to sing. It wasn't directly saying it to another person in the song, but still. He hadn't thought about that before he'd started.
    Back to top Go down
    Kedzie Lorraine

Kedzie Lorraine

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Humphrey)   Date Night (Humphrey) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 24 2018, 15:58

Kedzie listened to his voice and she totally wanted to go to sleep. Her eyes kept falling until she just closed her eyes and listened to Humphrey's amazing voice. She loved him singing. He was so good at it and it fascinated her so much how someone as sweet as him could sing better then her.

The brown haired girl finally let sleep take over her without actually totally realizing it herself. Although what she was dreaming about made her not want to wake up again. She didn't really want it to end either. It was about her and Humphrey.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Humphrey)   Date Night (Humphrey) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Date Night (Humphrey)
    View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
    Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3