Beyond the Wand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Harry Potter RP site, Beyond the Wand is currently a free-form site where all are welcome!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links & Info

• Site Plot
  • General Rules
  • Character Applications
  • Claims and Jobs
  • FAQ's

• Who is online?
    In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 193 on Sun Apr 11 2021, 04:13

From Bad To Worse (Maddie)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Jesse Darnell

Jesse Darnell

Ministry Worker

OOC : Brian

From Bad To Worse (Maddie) Empty
    PostSubject: From Bad To Worse (Maddie)   From Bad To Worse (Maddie) EmptyFri Sep 20 2019, 14:26

Jesse had been beating himself up ever since the incident with Maddie happened. He had sent her dresses back to her via owl, but had made no move to actually contact her or initiate a reunion. It was obvious she needed time, and wasn't yet ready to give that to him to try and repair things. Honestly, he couldn't really blame her. He knew that he had behaved deplorably...but, he couldn't just reimagine what had happened into something better. It had happened, and he hated himself for it. Without even thinking about where he was going, he went to the place he'd first kicked it off with Maddie...The Laughing Fox.

After ordering one dark lager and one firewhiskey he went to find a spot to sit and mull things over. As he looked up to scan the room a flash of familiar hair and fair skin caught his eye. There Maddie was, smiling and laughing at the joke of what he assumed was her date for the evening. A hot pain of hurt mixed with a tinge of jealousy shot through him, and before he could find a place to sit down his distraction caused him to stumble into somebody and crash to the ground, spilling his drinks in the process. "Shit, I'm so sorry. Just been a long day." he apologized, looking up to the random bearded man he'd bumped into. Thankfully that man had remained standing and just shrugged before walking on. However, it had drawn attention to himself and he was sure Maddie had probably seen. Reversing course, he went to get himself another firewhiskey for what he assumed would be an unpleasant conversation heading his way.
    Back to top Go down
    Maddie Jones

Maddie Jones

Ministry Worker

OOC : Care

PostSubject: Re: From Bad To Worse (Maddie)   From Bad To Worse (Maddie) EmptyFri Sep 20 2019, 18:51

Maddie had been at home with her daughter when there was a knock on the door, the blonde got up off the floor to see Roger and his sister Gloria. Maddie squealed and hugged them both, they had both been her friends in Hogwarts and she was excited. "Oh my god! What are you doing here?" Maddie asked excitedly.

"Well I came to babysit while you go out with Roger, you both know I hate alcohol and I'd rather see Lili since I haven't seen her in months" Gloria explained while she entered and went to see Lili. Maddie knew never to argue with Gloria so she went upstairs and got changed into a simple black dress. She knew eventually her clothes wouldn't fit anymore since it turned out she was in fact pregnant with Jesse's baby. She had found out earlier that day and didn't have a chance of speaking to him since she was trying to find the right words. She walked downstairs to see Roger and smiled.

"Ready to go?" Maddie nodded and the two apparated to the same place she met Jesse. It felt like so long ago but they sat down and were catching up, it was a great night until there was a commotion and when she looked, there was Jesse walking off. Maddie sighed. "Ouch, that must have hurt, but I'm going to get us more drinks, are you sure you only want a coke?" Roger asked confused since Maddie was always his drinking buddy.

"Yes I got work in the morning, but I'll go get the drinks, you stay" Maddie grabbed their glasses and walked to the bar where Jesse was. "Two refills please" Maddie asked the bartender who nodded and grabbed her glasses. She knew it would be a few minutes before she got them since it was kind of busy. "That was a nasty fall" she said to Jesse without looking at him.
    Back to top Go down
    Jesse Darnell

Jesse Darnell

Ministry Worker

OOC : Brian

PostSubject: Re: From Bad To Worse (Maddie)   From Bad To Worse (Maddie) EmptySat Sep 21 2019, 01:27

Jesse couldn't stop the wince when he heard the familiar voice mention his fall. Luckily he hadn't been hurt bad, just a few bruises along with the embarrassment. "I'm alright. Saw that you were with somebody, I was trying not to kill the mood for you two and wasn't paying attention to where I was going." he admitted with a shrug. He didn't want to ruin her night out or whatever was going on with the other guy, either. The simple fact was he'd had his chance and he'd blown it.
    Back to top Go down
    Maddie Jones

Maddie Jones

Ministry Worker

OOC : Care

PostSubject: Re: From Bad To Worse (Maddie)   From Bad To Worse (Maddie) EmptySat Sep 21 2019, 16:22

Maddie listened to his explanation and nodded her head slightly. "Yeah, but next time charge the people snickering for the show. Nothing is for free nowadays" Maddie joked a bit as she waited for her drinks. The blonde didn't really know what to say.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From Bad To Worse (Maddie)   From Bad To Worse (Maddie) Empty

Back to top Go down

From Bad To Worse (Maddie)
    View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
    Page 1 of 1