Beyond the Wand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Harry Potter RP site, Beyond the Wand is currently a free-form site where all are welcome!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links & Info

• Site Plot
  • General Rules
  • Character Applications
  • Claims and Jobs
  • FAQ's

• Who is online?
    In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 193 on Sun Apr 11 2021, 04:13

Date Night (Humphrey)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
    Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
    AuthorMessage
    Kedzie Lorraine

Kedzie Lorraine

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

OOC : Care

Date Night (Humphrey) Empty
    PostSubject: Date Night (Humphrey)   Date Night (Humphrey) EmptySat May 19 2018, 14:00

Kedzie didn't know what she should wear so she settled for a dress that she took from her mother's closet when she died. Thank god she could now fit into it because now she grew into her body. She put it on along with her red leather jacket. She had gotten it with the money her parents left behind for the occasion of tonight.

She curled her hair and put on red lipgloss and put on eye liner and thought she looked good to go. She put on her boots and thought it looked good with her look. Kedzie had a tendency of looking simple and tonight she went a little more then simple but it was okay. She walked down to the common room and didn't see Humphrey so she sat on the couch that was there and waited for him to show. She looked down at her hands hoping he showed.

[url=Image result for wanda maximoff]Kedzie's outfit[/url]
    Back to top Go down
    Humphrey Williams

Humphrey Williams

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

OOC : Brian

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Humphrey)   Date Night (Humphrey) EmptySat May 19 2018, 14:12

Humphrey was rather nervous about his date with Kedzie tonight. He was excited too, but he'd never been on one before and the fear that he might mess it up somehow kept bouncing around in his mind. Shaking his head, he went through his clothes and eventually settled on just a pair of dark navy jeans and a brown button-down shirt. As he almost always did, he still wore his favorite pair of blue converse.

Making his way down to the common room he looked around and saw Kedzie waiting for him on the couch. She looked fantastic in a black dress with a red leather jacket and he stared for a moment before snapping out of it and walking up behind her, peeking his head over the couch. "Hey there, Kedzie. You look amazing, ready to go?" he asked.
    Back to top Go down
    Kedzie Lorraine

Kedzie Lorraine

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Humphrey)   Date Night (Humphrey) EmptySat May 19 2018, 14:20

Kedzie really thought he was going to bail on her but when she heard him she looked up with relief in her eyes. She was so glad that he was there and she was checking him out. Humphrey looked handsome in her eyes and tonight was... Wow. "You look amazing... Well you look amazing all the time-I'm going to stop talking" she hated being nervous.

She nodded. "Yes I am. Not going to lie I thought you were going to bail on this date. I was hoping you didn't but I'm glad you showed" Kedzie smiled.
    Back to top Go down
    Humphrey Williams

Humphrey Williams

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Humphrey)   Date Night (Humphrey) EmptySat May 19 2018, 14:26

Humphrey laughed a little, blushing at the compliment. "No need for that, I guarantee you I'm just as nervous. That's why I was taking so long." he admitted with a sheepish smile. Something told him tonight was going to be fun, though.

Walking over to the other side of the couch, he held out his hand to take hers. "Kedzie I'm not just going to bail on you for no reason. I enjoyed spending time with you the other night and I've been looking forward to this. Now come on, Hogsmeade is waiting for us." he said with a grin.
    Back to top Go down
    Kedzie Lorraine

Kedzie Lorraine

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Humphrey)   Date Night (Humphrey) EmptySat May 19 2018, 14:32

She moved a piece of hair from her face and put it behind her ear. Kedzie hoped this worked out. She liked him when she heard him sing. Not a lot of people liked music like her and now that they had some things in common, she wondered what else they had in common. Kedzie felt safe with him and that's shocking. "Its okay, I'm happy you showed."

She took his hand and smiled at him. "Thanks, sorry a lot of people bail on me and I don't want you to be like them. I like the way I feel when I'm around you. You make me not want to be in the shadows. Anyway, lets go" Kedzie smiled and pulled him along with her and out the door.
    Back to top Go down
    Humphrey Williams

Humphrey Williams

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Humphrey)   Date Night (Humphrey) EmptySat May 19 2018, 14:44

Humphrey smiled, thinking it was pretty cute how she tucked the hair behind her ear. "Glad you came too. This was kind of a sudden thing so I was worried you might have had second thoughts about it." he told her. They had only just met when he'd asked her out, so he wouldn't have blamed her for it. He was glad she'd decided to show, though.

"You shouldn't have to be in the shadows. After all, stars are supposed to shine and I think you could definitely be one." he said, happily speeding up to keep pace beside her as they set off together.
    Back to top Go down
    Kedzie Lorraine

Kedzie Lorraine

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Humphrey)   Date Night (Humphrey) EmptySat May 19 2018, 14:51

When he said how glad it was that she came and didn't have second thoughts she shook her head. "Never, I like spending time with you, you're an amazing person and hope to have you in my life as a friend.... Or something more" Kedzie blushed a deep read and cleared her throat. "Sorry, don't mind my nervousness" she tucked another piece of hair behind her ear and looked at her feet scared.

"Thank you, so are you" he kept up with her and when they got outside a breeze hit them and blew her hair a little and she smiled at the stars and then at Humphrey before starting to walk while still holding his hand, she laced their fingers together subconsciously.
    Back to top Go down
    Humphrey Williams

Humphrey Williams

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Humphrey)   Date Night (Humphrey) EmptySat May 19 2018, 15:01

Humphrey thought it was pretty adorable how shy she was about saying things like that. "You'll definitely have me as a friend for as long as you want, but...well, I'm hoping for a bit more than that too." he told her with a wink. She was somebody that he could be himself around and not have to worry that she would judge him.

As he felt her fingers lace through his he felt a little bit of the nerves and butterflies in his gut settle. It was Kedzie he was with, so he knew things would be alright. "So, did you have any idea of what you wanted to do in Hogsmeade? Or just kind of wander around?" he asked her.
    Back to top Go down
    Kedzie Lorraine

Kedzie Lorraine

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Humphrey)   Date Night (Humphrey) EmptySat May 19 2018, 15:09

Kedzie couldn't help the blush about Humphrey saying how he wanted them to be more then friends but still also be friends as well. She wanted more too, but she didn't want them to stop being themselves in front of each other. If they ever become a couple then she would still want them to act as they did when they first met. "Well hopefully tonight can tell a lot of things."

When Humphrey asked what she wanted to do, she shrugged. "Walking around would be fun. Gives us a lot of time to get to know one another better. Well more then what we know" she smiled at Humphrey. Something she found herself doing more and more lately ever since Humphrey found her last week in the music room.
    Back to top Go down
    Humphrey Williams

Humphrey Williams

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Humphrey)   Date Night (Humphrey) EmptySat May 19 2018, 15:13

That remark had him thinking for a moment, and he nodded. "I'm sure that it will. No matter how it goes though, I'm really glad you're the girl I get to have my first date with." he told her quietly. Most of the time he felt so awkward around people, but with her he didn't and he was really grateful for that.

Humphrey smiled back. "Wandering it is, then. At some point though we'll definitely have to stop at Honeydukes. One thing you'll need to know is that both me and Casey love our sweets." he said with a chuckle.
    Back to top Go down
    Kedzie Lorraine

Kedzie Lorraine

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Humphrey)   Date Night (Humphrey) EmptySat May 19 2018, 15:19

She looked at him shocked when he said that this was his first date. Kedzie was really scared now. "Wait? Your first date? What if you regret wanting to go out with me? Oh my god Humphrey, I can't believe you're wasting your first date on me, oh my god this is going to probably be a bad night for you" Kedzie stopped walking and took her hand out of his and ran it through her hair. "I'm nothing and you're wasting a first date on me? Oh no, you need to forget about me" she shook her head and had tears in her eyes. She was really insecure and she didn't want him to regret this. To regret her.
    Back to top Go down
    Humphrey Williams

Humphrey Williams

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Humphrey)   Date Night (Humphrey) EmptySat May 19 2018, 15:26

The way she reacted to his saying it was his first date surprised him. Humphrey knew she was insecure but still...it just caught him off guard. Not knowing what to do really, he wrapped his arms around her and hugged her tight. "Kedzie, why on earth would I ever regret taking you out for my first date? I think you're amazing, and I feel really lucky that you even agreed to this. I am most certainly not going to try and forget about you or ditch you, because I want to be here with you. Not somebody else, with you." he told her, hoping she would know how much he meant that.
    Back to top Go down
    Kedzie Lorraine

Kedzie Lorraine

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Humphrey)   Date Night (Humphrey) EmptySat May 19 2018, 15:35

Kedzie let him wrap his arms around her and it took her a few to register this. She wrapped her arms around him and felt safe there. She hated how insecure she was about a lot of things, it sucks because most guys would think shes too damaged and just say hell with it, but not Humphrey. She didn't want him to leave her. "I'm sorry, this is my first date too and I'm so happy its with you Humphrey" she kissed his cheek and let her lips linger there for a few seconds before pulling away.

She wiped her one eye that shed a tear and smiled before lacing her hand with his again. "I love sweets to, so its a good thing we're stopping for some."
    Back to top Go down
    Humphrey Williams

Humphrey Williams

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Humphrey)   Date Night (Humphrey) EmptySat May 19 2018, 15:41

Humphrey smiled at that, blushing as she gave him a lingering kiss on the cheek. "You don't have to apologize, I realize that you've had a rough go of things. Try to trust me a little though, because I really will do my best not to let you down." he assured her. He knew that he'd probably mess up some things, but he would do his best not to screw up the important ones. Like letting her know that she was important to him.

With his fingers twined through hers again they started walking together once more. "Well, I guess we know what our first stop is. What's your favorite color?" he asked.
    Back to top Go down
    Kedzie Lorraine

Kedzie Lorraine

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Humphrey)   Date Night (Humphrey) EmptySat May 19 2018, 15:47

Humphrey was the sweetest guy. No one would be able to convince her that Humphrey was horrible because he was not. He meant so much to her in so little time and she refused to let him go because of that. She wanted to be his one and only and vice versa. "Okay, I promise to try and not be so insecure about everything. Now that I got you, I want to go back to be the old me, but it will take a little time, so don't give up on me just yet" She said to him.

Before her parents died she was full of life and loved it unconditionally, but when they died she just fell into nothing, but she was going to go back to the old her for him. For Humphrey. "Yay, candy!" Kedzie was excited. When he asked about her favorite color, she smiled. "Red. What about yours?"
    Back to top Go down
    Humphrey Williams

Humphrey Williams

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Humphrey)   Date Night (Humphrey) EmptySat May 19 2018, 15:56

Humphrey didn't know the old her, but he trusted that she was trying to take a step in the right direction and nodded. "Wouldn't dream of it. If I wasn't sure I wanted to work at this I wouldn't have asked you out in the first place." he told her. So long as they were both making the effort he was sure things would work out for them, at least he hoped they would.

Seeing her so excited about the prospect of candy made him laugh a little. Of course he was just as excited, just not showing it quite so much. "Yay, candy indeed." he said. "My favorite color would have to be either green or purple. Although...I have to admit there's a certain shade of green that's been growing on me." he said, looking into her eyes. "I bet you'd never guess."

Last edited by Humphrey Williams on Sat May 19 2018, 19:22; edited 2 times in total
    Back to top Go down
    Kedzie Lorraine

Kedzie Lorraine

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Humphrey)   Date Night (Humphrey) EmptySat May 19 2018, 16:01

She smiled, she was glad for Humphrey, she would never be able to thank the universe enough for bringing him into her life. He was a savior in her eyes and no one would be able to change that. "Very true, you won't regret this Humphrey, I promise" she hoped they worked. Kedzie would love to one day be a family with him, maybe even have one of their own, but right now was the present.

Kedzie would never be embarrassed for having a sweets addiction, it was something that would always be a part of her. She liked his colors because it was him. When Humphrey said brown, she was confused until she saw her hair and blushed. "Are you talking about my eyes?"
    Back to top Go down
    Humphrey Williams

Humphrey Williams

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Humphrey)   Date Night (Humphrey) EmptySat May 19 2018, 16:10

Humphrey was already quite certain that he wouldn't, but seeing her so determined was nice. "I'm sure I won't." he told her. Something seemed to be on her mind, and he was kind of curious. "What are you thinking about?" he asked. One thing he was definitely not was a mind reader.

When she got it on her first guess he blushed a little, nodding. "Well, yeah. It's a really nice color, and it's you so...yeah." he said, feeling a bit clumsy with his words but not really minding. Hopefully she wouldn't think he was being too cheesy.
    Back to top Go down
    Kedzie Lorraine

Kedzie Lorraine

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Humphrey)   Date Night (Humphrey) EmptySat May 19 2018, 16:15

When he asked her what she was thinking about, she blushed. "Just thinking about the future and what it will be like" Kedzie shrugged, she was hoping it came true, but if it didn't she would have to deal with it and that's okay with her. At first it won't be but then it will get to the point where it will.

Kedzie smiled and giggled. "I like you being cheesy, but thank you. It's weird because my parents both had brown eyes, but I guess it would be from an ancestor or something. But I like your eyes too, they're a pretty brown Humphrey" Kedzie smiled and blushed.
    Back to top Go down
    Humphrey Williams

Humphrey Williams

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Humphrey)   Date Night (Humphrey) EmptySat May 19 2018, 16:26

Humphrey was surprised, but then he thought about what a future with her would be like and smiled, nodding. "That's cool. Speaking of the future, what do you want to be when you grow up?" he asked her curiously. He still hadn't figured out what he wanted to do yet when he got out of Hogwarts, but she might have.

"Yeah, probably. Wherever you got them from they're nice." he said with a laugh. His cheeks burned with their own blush as she complimented him. "Thanks. I think I see Honeydukes up ahead, ready to find some candy?" he asked her with a grin.
    Back to top Go down
    Kedzie Lorraine

Kedzie Lorraine

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Humphrey)   Date Night (Humphrey) EmptySat May 19 2018, 18:34

Humphrey asked her the question that made her, her. She knew what she wanted to be even before her parents died, then when they did die it made her want to become that even more then before they died. "A healer. I always wanted to heal people since I was a kid" she explained to Humphrey. "What about you?"

She smiled when he said they were beautiful eyes. She could only blush because of the compliment. She didn't know why he was so sweet but he is. When he mentioned the candy she grabbed his hand and sprinted to Honeydukes. When they were in front of there she smiled at him. "Sorry, I love sweets" she pulled Humphrey into the store.
    Back to top Go down
    Humphrey Williams

Humphrey Williams

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Humphrey)   Date Night (Humphrey) EmptySat May 19 2018, 18:49

He was glad that she had something so clear in mind for her future. "That's great, glad you know what you want. As for me I'm not really sure yet. I'd like to work with magical creatures if I can, but don't really know what's available for that. Aside from like, training dragons or something." he said with a laugh. "Those are a bit too scary for me."

"Stop apologizing, I like them just as much as you do." he told her with a wink, happily following her inside. Humphrey smiled as he looked around at all the options, wondering what he wanted to try today. "So many choices..."
    Back to top Go down
    Kedzie Lorraine

Kedzie Lorraine

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Humphrey)   Date Night (Humphrey) EmptySat May 19 2018, 18:54

Kedzie listened to what he wanted to do. She loved that he wanted to do something with his life, not a lot of people do but he did. "Well whatever you decide to do, it will definitely be amazing Humphrey, no matter what any girl will be lucky to have you" Kedzie would want it to be her but if it wasn't then that was life but a girl could definitely hope right.

When they got inside she wandered a few spaces down from Humphrey and saw her favorite. Chocolate frogs. She picked up two packs and a lollipop. She loved sweets so this was going to be hard for her in the long run.
    Back to top Go down
    Humphrey Williams

Humphrey Williams

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Humphrey)   Date Night (Humphrey) EmptySat May 19 2018, 19:13

Humphrey blushed hearing her say that. "You really are too kind. I'm not that great of a catch." he told her. He was glad that she thought he was, though. Maybe in time she could convince him of it as well. If anybody could than it was probably her, she understood more than most what it was like.

Browsing through the aisles he let Kedzie do her own thing as he contemplated what to get today. After a while looking he got some ice mice, fizzing whizbees, and sugar quills. Once he had his haul he tracked down Kedzie and smiled. "Got what you want? I'm buying today." he told her.

Back to top Go down
    Kedzie Lorraine

Kedzie Lorraine

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Humphrey)   Date Night (Humphrey) EmptySat May 19 2018, 19:18

Kedzie saw that he was kind of insecure about what was going on with how he viewed himself. "Trust me Humphrey, any girl with eyes will definitely notice how much of a catch you are and one day a girl that you love and want to spend the rest of your life with will say 'I do' to you when you get married and have lots of babies" she winked and smiled. Wanting to see him blush because it was cute.

When she was picking up Pumpkin percies she looked to see Humphrey and when he offered to pay, she was shocked a little. "You sure? I can pay?" She wanted to be sure.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Humphrey)   Date Night (Humphrey) Empty

Back to top Go down

Date Night (Humphrey)
    View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
    Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next