Beyond the Wand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Harry Potter RP site, Beyond the Wand is currently a free-form site where all are welcome!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links & Info

• Site Plot
  • General Rules
  • Character Applications
  • Claims and Jobs
  • FAQ's

• Who is online?
    In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 193 on Sun Apr 11 2021, 04:13

Sticks and Stones (Kedzie)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Humphrey Williams

Humphrey Williams

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

OOC : Brian

Sticks and Stones (Kedzie) Empty
    PostSubject: Sticks and Stones (Kedzie)   Sticks and Stones (Kedzie) EmptyFri Sep 20 2019, 14:16

Humphrey was well aware that he would need to talk to Kedzie even before Miss Bliss had said a word about it. Not only had their relationship been terminated in a very public way, it was while he was practically being mind-controlled by a conniving slut. A lot of the things he'd said he was sure had done damage he could never hope to repair. However, they both needed some sort of closure. Even after he'd been released from the hospital Kedzie had made no move to talk with him so he'd taken the initiative. He'd sent her two letters and after the second she'd agreed to meet him in an out of the way place. It took him a little while to think of a suitable place, and eventually he had settled on the armoury. He appreciated it because he had been a bit of a fantasy nerd back in the day, but not many other people shared his appreciation of the place.

Sitting on the floor with his back resting against a heavy shield, he waited nervously for Kedzie to arrive. He was almost one hundred percent sure Alicia had been lying, but if she hadn't been...well he wanted to know from the source. He'd probably get slapped for even asking, but Humphrey would never forgive himself if he didn't even try to find out the truth.
    Back to top Go down
    Kedzie Lorraine

Kedzie Lorraine

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

OOC : Care

PostSubject: Re: Sticks and Stones (Kedzie)   Sticks and Stones (Kedzie) EmptyFri Sep 20 2019, 18:42

Kedzie had gotten a letter from Humphrey, she had heard that the nurses had helped him recover from all the memories that the antidote had done to him. She honestly didn't want to talk to him, even though he was spelled by Alicia, it still hurt knowing that the love of her life had been screwing someone else and was learning more then she had. Now she was kind of seeing Cole and he decided to write her.

Kedzie ignored the first letter but when the second one came she knew he wasn't going to stop until she wrote back, so for the hell of it she wrote back saying she'd talk but where no one would find them in case she had to kill him or something (not literally). The Ravenclaw arrived at the armory and took a few deep breaths before walking in and seeing him there. When she had found out something important she didn't want to tell him, hell she still doesn't, he doesn't deserve it after all the stress he had done to her.

"You rang?" she said with a little bit of hostility.
    Back to top Go down
    Humphrey Williams

Humphrey Williams

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

OOC : Brian

PostSubject: Re: Sticks and Stones (Kedzie)   Sticks and Stones (Kedzie) EmptySat Sep 21 2019, 01:32

Seeing her arrive and address him with an unfriendly tone in her voice caused a shiver to run down his spine and he let out a sigh. Humphrey knew that things weren't supposed to be like this. Even if they weren't together any longer, he firmly believed she was a person that he should always be friends with. He thought that she would feel the same way too, but maybe he'd been mistaken. "I missed my best friend here. Obviously you've moved on which you're more than entitled to do. I just thought...well, I thought maybe we could salvage a friendship and talk about whatever we needed to. It's not like I was in my right mind during our last conversation, but I thought you should know I do remember what happened and I'm sorry I put you through that." he said, nerves making their way into his voice a little as he looked at her with uncertainty. "Do you even want to try and be friends again? I miss you, Kedzie."
    Back to top Go down
    Kedzie Lorraine

Kedzie Lorraine

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

OOC : Care

PostSubject: Re: Sticks and Stones (Kedzie)   Sticks and Stones (Kedzie) EmptySat Sep 21 2019, 16:16

Kedzie could see his face drop with her greeting and she simply sat down in a chair and looked at Humphrey as he spoke. The brown haired girl knew that it would definitely take time when it came to the whole becoming friends and what not. "Believe me Humphrey now I know you weren't in your right mind but that doesn't change the fact of the countless nights I stayed up crying myself to sleep, to listen to you brag about how better and hotter Alicia was, calling me a whore along with other things. Throwing it in my face day in and day out! Wrong head or not you still said those things, how would you feel if someone said and did those things to Casey? You'd be pissed regardless" Kedzie was standing now and had tears rolling down her face.

"One day we may be able to salvage whatever is left if there is even anything left. But you still said those things and did those things to me. You knew I had commitment issues and trust issues and you threw all of that back in my face like I meant nothing" Kedzie choaked on a sob.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sticks and Stones (Kedzie)   Sticks and Stones (Kedzie) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sticks and Stones (Kedzie)
    View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
    Page 1 of 1