Beyond the Wand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Harry Potter RP site, Beyond the Wand is currently a free-form site where all are welcome!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links & Info

• Site Plot
  • General Rules
  • Character Applications
  • Claims and Jobs
  • FAQ's

• Who is online?
    In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 193 on Sun Apr 11 2021, 04:13

You Look Familiar (Jesse and Maddie)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
    Go to page : 1, 2  Next
    AuthorMessage
    Jesse Darnell

Jesse Darnell

Ministry Worker

OOC : Brian

You Look Familiar (Jesse and Maddie) Empty
    PostSubject: You Look Familiar (Jesse and Maddie)   You Look Familiar (Jesse and Maddie) EmptyTue Jul 17 2018, 03:01

Jesse had finished working a ten hour shift at the department of mysteries before deciding he needed somewhere to go and relax. He loved his job, but all the thinking sometimes gave him a headache and he needed something to help him relax. So, he found his way to the laughing fox, one of his favorite haunts before settling in at the bar. He got himself some food to go with his favorite drink there, a nice whiskey they added some special things to that made it unique.

After he was two drinks in, he was feeling much better and looked around. He spotted somebody that looked really familiar, and slowly wandered over towards a thin blonde. "It's been a long time, but...I think we went to school together. You look familiar. I'm Jesse Darnell." he said, wondering if she might remember him and secretly hoping that she would.
    Back to top Go down
    Maddie Jones

Maddie Jones

Ministry Worker

OOC : Care

PostSubject: Re: You Look Familiar (Jesse and Maddie)   You Look Familiar (Jesse and Maddie) EmptyTue Jul 17 2018, 12:51

Maddie had gotten someone to babysit Lili and was glad for that. She loved her little girl but there were times she needed a mother day or night out. Maddie chose to go out at night so she didn't have to miss anything during the day. Maddie was sitting there eating and drinking a beer on tap when she heard a voice. Maddie looked at the familiar guy.

"Yeah I believe we did. My name is Maddie Jones" she introduced herself.
    Back to top Go down
    Jesse Darnell

Jesse Darnell

Ministry Worker

PostSubject: Re: You Look Familiar (Jesse and Maddie)   You Look Familiar (Jesse and Maddie) EmptyTue Jul 17 2018, 13:01

"That's right, the Gryffindor everybody was too awed by to act normally around. You really did have like half the guys at school in love with you." he said, chuckling at some of the memories of guys behaving like idiots around her. "You mind if I join you? I can get your next round." he offered. In truth, she'd only gotten lovelier as time had gone by. She'd been gorgeous back then, but now...well, it took a concerted effort not to stare too much.
    Back to top Go down
    Maddie Jones

Maddie Jones

Ministry Worker

PostSubject: Re: You Look Familiar (Jesse and Maddie)   You Look Familiar (Jesse and Maddie) EmptyTue Jul 17 2018, 13:05

Maddie giggled at what he said to her. She remembered a lot of the male population following her around and wanting to be with her and her have their babies. "Yes I remember that. It was insane to be honest but I survived" she smiled

When Jesse asked if he could sit with her she nodded. "Please help yourself" Maddie offered.
    Back to top Go down
    Jesse Darnell

Jesse Darnell

Ministry Worker

PostSubject: Re: You Look Familiar (Jesse and Maddie)   You Look Familiar (Jesse and Maddie) EmptyTue Jul 17 2018, 13:09

"Yeah. I'm just glad there were a couple guys decent enough to form the blockades when needed to keep them away. Didn't hurt you knew some nasty hexes, either." he said with a chuckle. Upon hearing he could join her he did so with a smile. "Well, it's really good to see you again. It's been what, nine, ten years already? What have you been doing with your life?" he asked curiously. When the barkeep came around next he ordered another for himself and said she could order whatever she liked on him.
    Back to top Go down
    Maddie Jones

Maddie Jones

Ministry Worker

PostSubject: Re: You Look Familiar (Jesse and Maddie)   You Look Familiar (Jesse and Maddie) EmptyTue Jul 17 2018, 13:16

"Well I had to keep them at bay somehow and it wasn't going to work with words so you know had to pull out the wand and all" Maddie giggled. When he asked about what she did. "I work at the ministry of magic with the creatures and all. I'm in control of them" Maddie answered. "What about you?"

The bartender asked what they wanted and Jesse ordered his so she ordered. "Can I have a beer on tap, please."
    Back to top Go down
    Jesse Darnell

Jesse Darnell

Ministry Worker

PostSubject: Re: You Look Familiar (Jesse and Maddie)   You Look Familiar (Jesse and Maddie) EmptyTue Jul 17 2018, 13:20

"Hey, I'm just glad I wasn't the one in the line of fire. Those guys were really pushy and I don't blame you at all." he assured her. Jesse smiled a little more when she said she worked at the ministry. "Huh, I'm surprised I haven't seen you. I'm in the department of mysteries, can't really talk about what I do but...it's never dull." Jesse told her. One thing about his job was that it always kept him on his toes.

"So you work at the ministry, what else do you do? Are you married with kids, or still living the single life?" he asked curiously. He was guessing a gorgeous girl like her would be snatched up already, but you never knew unless you asked.
    Back to top Go down
    Maddie Jones

Maddie Jones

Ministry Worker

PostSubject: Re: You Look Familiar (Jesse and Maddie)   You Look Familiar (Jesse and Maddie) EmptyTue Jul 17 2018, 13:28

She nodded. "Those guys were horrible and dull. They're lucky I didn't use my fists. Would have broken the noses of theirs" Maddie laughed. She got her beer and took a sip from the glass. Maddie nodded. "Yeah I'm surprised too but you're on the other side from me so that would be why" Maddie replied.

Jesse asked about if she was married or had kids and she cleared her throat. "Um I am single but I do have a child. She's two" Maddie didn't look him in the eyes and took another sip of beer.
    Back to top Go down
    Jesse Darnell

Jesse Darnell

Ministry Worker

PostSubject: Re: You Look Familiar (Jesse and Maddie)   You Look Familiar (Jesse and Maddie) EmptyTue Jul 17 2018, 13:32

"Really now? Most witches and wizards I  know don't even know how to throw a punch. Not gonna lie, that's kind of hot that you can." Jesse told her with a wink. How helpless most of them were the moment they lost their wand was really rather pathetic in his opinion. He was by no means an amazing fighter, but he at least knew how to throw a punch without breaking his hand. "I suppose so. When did you decide you wanted to work with the creatures department?"

When she told him about being single but having a kid, he was shocked to see her look so...uncertain about telling him that. Reaching over, he gently grabbed one of her hands with his own and squeezed. "Maddie, that's amazing that you're a mother already. Any guy who can't appreciate you being a mother is far too stupid for you to waste your time on." he told her quietly.
    Back to top Go down
    Maddie Jones

Maddie Jones

Ministry Worker

PostSubject: Re: You Look Familiar (Jesse and Maddie)   You Look Familiar (Jesse and Maddie) EmptyTue Jul 17 2018, 13:36

When Jesse said it was hot how she could throw a punch and winked at her. Maddie smiled but refused to blush because she didn't want Jesse to only want to be in her pants. She hated how guys sweettalked her to only get what they wanted. Thats how she got Lili.

"I love animals and creatures so it was a win win" Maddie explained. When Jesse grabbed her hand and told her about how it was great she was a mom. "Thank you."
    Back to top Go down
    Jesse Darnell

Jesse Darnell

Ministry Worker

PostSubject: Re: You Look Familiar (Jesse and Maddie)   You Look Familiar (Jesse and Maddie) EmptyTue Jul 17 2018, 13:42

Jesse was enjoying getting to know Maddie again, but being in the bar was kind of annoying with all the background noise. "Hey, I know we're just getting to know each other again but would you mind going for a walk with me? It's kind of noisy in here and everyone smells like beer." he said, chuckling a little. He thought it would be a much nicer atmosphere outside, and it was June so it should be fairly warm.
    Back to top Go down
    Maddie Jones

Maddie Jones

Ministry Worker

PostSubject: Re: You Look Familiar (Jesse and Maddie)   You Look Familiar (Jesse and Maddie) EmptyTue Jul 17 2018, 13:53

When he asked her to take a walk with him, Maddie nodded and smiled. "Sure. i can walk with you Jesse" Maddie got up her heels hitting the boards of the bar. She was wearing a dress a little bit above the knees and heels. Her hair was down and curly. Maddie walked outside the bar and loved the breeze.
    Back to top Go down
    Jesse Darnell

Jesse Darnell

Ministry Worker

PostSubject: Re: You Look Familiar (Jesse and Maddie)   You Look Familiar (Jesse and Maddie) EmptyTue Jul 17 2018, 13:56

He simply walked side by side with her, not really sure where he was going just happy to wander and look up at the sky as well as peeking over at the beautiful woman next to him from time to time. "So, I know that you have a kid and what you do for work...what do you do for fun?" he asked, excited and curious to hear the answer.
    Back to top Go down
    Maddie Jones

Maddie Jones

Ministry Worker

PostSubject: Re: You Look Familiar (Jesse and Maddie)   You Look Familiar (Jesse and Maddie) EmptyTue Jul 17 2018, 14:04

They walked in silence until he broke the silence asking what she did for fun. "To be honest the only thing I really do for fun is play with my daughter. She is the most important thing in my life. I only get to spend time with her in the mornings then work at nights and then one day a week I spoil myself."
    Back to top Go down
    Jesse Darnell

Jesse Darnell

Ministry Worker

PostSubject: Re: You Look Familiar (Jesse and Maddie)   You Look Familiar (Jesse and Maddie) EmptyTue Jul 17 2018, 14:05

"Wait just a minute, you're spending the day of spoiling yourself with me?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. "In that case we need to do something more interesting than just walking. I know a place that does swing dancing, it's in a muggle part of town...but, it's really fun if you want to go." he offered.
    Back to top Go down
    Maddie Jones

Maddie Jones

Ministry Worker

PostSubject: Re: You Look Familiar (Jesse and Maddie)   You Look Familiar (Jesse and Maddie) EmptyTue Jul 17 2018, 15:02

She nodded and giggled. "Well yeah, if not I would have been alone in the bar so I am glad that you're my company that is fun. As for the dancing if I step on your toes you can't say I didn't warn you" Maddie giggled.
    Back to top Go down
    Jesse Darnell

Jesse Darnell

Ministry Worker

PostSubject: Re: You Look Familiar (Jesse and Maddie)   You Look Familiar (Jesse and Maddie) EmptyWed Jul 18 2018, 11:09

"If you step on my toes that's on me, because the guy is supposed to be the one directing the girl." he said, holding out his hand to hers as he turned them around and began walking. Once they got to the muggle side of town he hailed them a cab and soon they were at a club that had both club dancing and a small section that did swing. "So, which do you prefer?" he asked, grinning.
    Back to top Go down
    Maddie Jones

Maddie Jones

Ministry Worker

PostSubject: Re: You Look Familiar (Jesse and Maddie)   You Look Familiar (Jesse and Maddie) EmptyWed Jul 18 2018, 11:28

She giggled at what he said and took his hand and followed him. They got in a cab and drove to the club. When they got there he asked witch one and she took hin to the club area.
    Back to top Go down
    Jesse Darnell

Jesse Darnell

Ministry Worker

PostSubject: Re: You Look Familiar (Jesse and Maddie)   You Look Familiar (Jesse and Maddie) EmptyWed Jul 18 2018, 11:37

"Club dancing I'm not quite as good yet, but I have fun looking ridiculous." he warned her with a smirk, and started doing the sprinkler, the robot, and a plethora of other horrible dance moves, laughing the whole time.
    Back to top Go down
    Maddie Jones

Maddie Jones

Ministry Worker

PostSubject: Re: You Look Familiar (Jesse and Maddie)   You Look Familiar (Jesse and Maddie) EmptyWed Jul 18 2018, 11:39

Maddie couldn't help but laugh at him when he was dancing. She knew he was being a goofball and she stopped him. "Here" she put his hands on her hips and started swayiing with him.
    Back to top Go down
    Jesse Darnell

Jesse Darnell

Ministry Worker

PostSubject: Re: You Look Familiar (Jesse and Maddie)   You Look Familiar (Jesse and Maddie) EmptyWed Jul 18 2018, 11:56

Jesse smiled, putting his arms around her and danced with her slowly, and even though it was to club music they didn't really care what everybody else thought. He pulled her head against his chest and let her relax against him as one hand trailed his fingers through her hair. "Mmm, definitely much better like this." he said quietly.
    Back to top Go down
    Maddie Jones

Maddie Jones

Ministry Worker

PostSubject: Re: You Look Familiar (Jesse and Maddie)   You Look Familiar (Jesse and Maddie) EmptyWed Jul 18 2018, 16:22

Maddie was glad that their movements were practically the same when it came to this music. The blonde giggled when he pulled her closer and had his fingers in her hair. Maddie started to sway a little fast and accidentally grinded into his cock. Maddie gasped. "I am so sorry I didn't mean to do that" Maddie tried to explain.
    Back to top Go down
    Jesse Darnell

Jesse Darnell

Ministry Worker

PostSubject: Re: You Look Familiar (Jesse and Maddie)   You Look Familiar (Jesse and Maddie) EmptyThu Jul 19 2018, 01:06

He blushed a little, but even with that small amount of contact he had begun to stiffen slightly. "Hey Maddie, it's alright. Lots of other people are grinding out here a lot more than that, relax. And...if you want to grind feel free." Jesse whispered, pressing a light kiss to her neck as he continued to sway with her.
    Back to top Go down
    Maddie Jones

Maddie Jones

Ministry Worker

PostSubject: Re: You Look Familiar (Jesse and Maddie)   You Look Familiar (Jesse and Maddie) EmptyThu Jul 19 2018, 14:25

She couldn't help but giggle when he kissed her on the neck. Maddie couldn't help it when she grinded into him when it came to a fast song. She could feel him stiffen under her but she got lost in the music.
    Back to top Go down
    Jesse Darnell

Jesse Darnell

Ministry Worker

PostSubject: Re: You Look Familiar (Jesse and Maddie)   You Look Familiar (Jesse and Maddie) EmptyThu Jul 19 2018, 14:27

As he felt her start to grind he felt himself get hard with all the rubbing, and put his hands from her waist to either side of her ass as he pulled her a little closer, grinding back. "You've got some nice moves there, Miss Jones."
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Look Familiar (Jesse and Maddie)   You Look Familiar (Jesse and Maddie) Empty

Back to top Go down

You Look Familiar (Jesse and Maddie)
    View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
    Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next