Beyond the Wand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Harry Potter RP site, Beyond the Wand is currently a free-form site where all are welcome!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links & Info

• Site Plot
  • General Rules
  • Character Applications
  • Claims and Jobs
  • FAQ's

• Who is online?
    In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 193 on Sun Apr 11 2021, 04:13

Don't Be Cruel (Ben)(Warning: Drug Use)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Tess Holmes

Tess Holmes

Healer In Training

Don't Be Cruel (Ben)(Warning: Drug Use) Empty
    PostSubject: Don't Be Cruel (Ben)(Warning: Drug Use)   Don't Be Cruel (Ben)(Warning: Drug Use) EmptyMon Jun 04 2018, 01:02

Socializing was not something that Tess found herself to be particularly good at. For one thing, she was not fond of making friends with classmates, for the sole reason of avoiding stupid questions. While she had improved significantly since her younger years, she was still not interested in going out and making friends. Rhian had advised since her last tear-fest, that she try to open up and see what the world had to offer.

'Perhaps try to say yes to going out with them Tess! What can possibly go wrong?'

Those little words from Rhian, Tess had somehow found herself agreeing to go drinking with a few classmates: one of those being Ethan. Ethan was a nice enough chap, cute in a traditional sort of way but overall not someone that she was fond of being around: solely for the reason that he had begun the year staring at her intently. That had ended once she had snapped at him. Since then, he had mostly left her alone.

It was her fault really that she ended up here. For the majority of the year, cliques had been made, relationships had begun and ended. Yet at this time, somehow Ethan thought it was a good idea to ask Tess to be his study buddy. Somehow her emotions had gotten the best of her and his bright green eyes somehow wormed their way into her agreeing. Midterms were spent together and overall went fine. This was how after the last night before break, he had asked if he wanted to come along for drinks. She was too tired to come up with an excuse so she agreed.

Two hours later and she sat patiently at the bar, a bar that unfortunately did not have her best friend working tonight. So she tried being friendly with others. They were nice in a boring sort of way, and once the night began to get late, slowly but surely people began to group up. Ethan had not left her side and she took comfort and annoyance at this.

'I'm glad you came' he said brightly.

"Me too" she said softly (a lie). "I never do this but I thought it wouldn't be too bad."

"I'm glad you don't mind being around me too much"

Oh, the teasing. Where in others she might have found charming, she was now uncomfortable. She did mind him, but not as much as before.

"You're not completely atrocious" the small smirk softened the backhanded compliment that he definitely preened at.

Before realizing, his arm rested behind her comfortable at the booth. She nearly glared the hand away, especially as it decided to make its home around her shoulders.

"I'm glad. I've been trying to get you to go on a date with me all year. You're definitely worth it"

She was mid-sip into her water when her brain processed what he had said. Once it went down the wrong pipe, she coughed slightly. He touched he back hoping to soothe her. Once she felt better she relaxed she found herself asking him for a drink.

"Can you get me rum and pineapple juice please?"

He rushed to get her an alcoholic drink, while her brain tried to process how to avoid all of this train wreck. She cursed Rhian in her brain. 'The one time I listen to you.'

Back to top Go down
    Benjamin Watson

Benjamin Watson

Potioneer In Training

PostSubject: Re: Don't Be Cruel (Ben)(Warning: Drug Use)   Don't Be Cruel (Ben)(Warning: Drug Use) EmptyMon Jun 04 2018, 01:47

Finals had been over for Ben for two days now. He'd gotten lucky this term in that respect, all of his teachers choosing times earlier in the week. His presence in the Potions Labs was not completely out of the ordinary however, since there were summer courses starting up soon for the more basic levels. He'd welcomed the opportunity last summer to work in peace.

That was not the case tonight. All week he'd been on edge, agitated. He'd spent many hours in the library, forced to come across Holmes and her new little band of merry little Healers. Something about the group, one boy in particular, set him to scowling constantly. Enough that the muscles in his face would hurt by the time he'd left for his flat in the evening.

The last day of term, he'd holed himself up here for the better part of five hours. Most of his time had been spent on a few theories he was refining, trying to find an area to focus on for his fourth year. But as he grew more and more anxious, pushing thoughts of dark brown eyes and soft hair out of his mind, Ben's hand slipped into his pocket for the millionth time.

To hell with it, he figured. Before he had to think about it, his hand had drawn out the phial, uncorked it, and he drank down the potion. He sighed with his head tipped back, feeling the almost instant heat running through his system.

How long he stood there, bracing himself against the work table, he didn't know. When he finally opened his eyes, the world was pink around the edges, his limbs heavy. A slightly buzzed out smile grew on his face as he flicked his wand to clear away his experiments.

In no time at all, he was walking down a street alongside shop windows. He didn't quite know where his feet were taking him until he looked up and saw the tell-tale sign of a wolves tooth. Ah, yes, he acknowledged the subconscious part of his brain which was clearly in charge. If it had overheard those pesky Healers talking about celebrating here this evening, well that was no business of his. He walked inside and sat at the bar, ordering a scotch neat.

Laughter from the corner drew his attention. It wasn't a voice he knew, but as his eyes focused on the table in the corner, they stilled on her face. Tess. Her first name came out of his mind before he gave it permission.

No. Holmes. That's who she is. Get it right. He knocked back the first drink and signaled for another. He didn't usually mix the potion with drinking, but to hell with it, he thought. It wasn't long before he heard coughing from that side of the room. He'd been resolutely ignoring them - okay, so maybe the other patrons in a nearby table were exceedingly interesting. What with their extramarital affairs and her hiding a pregnancy from him - but he couldn't take his eyes off the boy's are around Te-Holmes.

Before he knew it, his feet - We seriously need to have a chat later - were walking him to their table. Sometime before then, the others in their group had wandered away, leaving the seat across from the pair empty. He slid in.

"Holmes. Glad to see you've decided to be social." If his grin was on the fake side, he doubted the stranger with his slimy arm around her would notice. Ben turned his withering gaze upon the boy. "Don't believe we've had the pleasure. Watson." He stretched out his right hand, which would force the boy to let go of Holmes if he was going to shake it. Ben waiting for his move.
    Back to top Go down
    Tess Holmes

Tess Holmes

Healer In Training

PostSubject: Re: Don't Be Cruel (Ben)(Warning: Drug Use)   Don't Be Cruel (Ben)(Warning: Drug Use) EmptyFri Jun 08 2018, 23:48

Ethan had left her but a moment to get her drink and hoped that the bartender was too busy to properly take their order. That was not the case, especially when he returned moments later, proud of himself for getting her first alcoholic drink of the night. Before she could say anything, she drank half of her cocktail as his arm once more found itself around her shoulders.

This was hell. Social niceties forced her to not slap his hand away, bit she felt her shoulders sag at the thought of it staying there. This was not supposed to be a date; she was too awkward to date, or to keep anyone around for long. Yet Ethan took her awkwardness as charming and 'cute'.

"How about we get out of here?"

Before she could even fathom a response, someone made themselves at home across from them. Her expression could not be hidden, especially as she properly took him in. He looked relaxed, incredibly so as he almost slouched against the seat.

"Holmes. Glad to see you've decided to be social."

Her cheeks reddened automatically horrified at the situation, especially when it had been clear she had avoided him like the plague for the second half of the year. But the thought of him seeing her, it would have hurt far too much. His smile was insincere, incredibly so and she wrinkled her nose once it was clear he was making himself at home at their booth.

"Don't believe we've had the pleasure. Watson."

Ethan thankfully removed his arm briefly from her shoulders to greet Ben, even it was for a moment before it returned to it's place.

"Oh yeah! I remember you, Professor Sutherby mentioned your incident last year." he laughed. "I didn't know you knew one another." he said curiously and squeezing her shoulder.

In turn she simply finished her drink in one gulp before she realized that there was an awkward pause.

"Watson, this is Ethan. Ethan is in my Anatomy class" she explained as casually as possible.

She should have stayed at home and just curled up with a good book and some wine. Instead her dumb actions had brought forth something that would soon ensure her having an anxiety attack.

Back to top Go down
    Benjamin Watson

Benjamin Watson

Potioneer In Training

PostSubject: Re: Don't Be Cruel (Ben)(Warning: Drug Use)   Don't Be Cruel (Ben)(Warning: Drug Use) EmptySat Jun 09 2018, 00:53

Oh, she's doing that red thing again. Odd. Holmes's cheeks filled with blood. Maybe it was warm in here? Ben wasn't quite certain, as he always tended to run hot in temperature. Another reason he rarely wore ties. As it was, he'd undone another button than usual earlier while working, so maybe that was giving him relief from a warm barroom.

His brow furrowed nearly imperceptibly at seeing the boy's hand return to her shoulder. He needed to find a way to remove it. Maybe perminently from the boy's body would do. Yes. But she wouldn't appreciate the mess. Not in front of other people, he assumed. Of course, she'd be fine with the actual blood and gore...Healer and all. Or was she the squeamish kind that only treated superficial wounds. A tiny part of his mind suddenly itched to know. He imagined her with a brain in her hands, his head tilted to the side slightly as he looked at her once more.

She didn't want him here. That was clear. But Ben was past caring about that. Instead, he needed to get rid of the body attached to the arm.

"Oh, of course we do. Ethan." Even the name set Ben's teeth on edge, but he grinned through it innocently enough. "You can scarcely throw a stone without hitting a Holmes or a Watson at the dinner parties nowadays."

He shot back the rest of his own drink, feeling the hint of playfulness from a moment ago slip away as it mixed dangerously with the drug in his system. The delicious high turned almost aching in his veins.

"Anatomy." Speaking of, his eyes glanced over the boy, taking in details. Halfblood, no familial status. Power hungry. New clothes, latest fashion, though mid-level price: trying to impress. Clearly understanding Holmes' defensiveness but pushing the matter. The last bit of information had his eyes narrowing.

"I'm certain that is a fascinating subject. Though I'm sure a man such as yourself doesn't need help with that." He let the implication stand as his tone turned conspiratorial.
    Back to top Go down
    Tess Holmes

Tess Holmes

Healer In Training

PostSubject: Re: Don't Be Cruel (Ben)(Warning: Drug Use)   Don't Be Cruel (Ben)(Warning: Drug Use) EmptySat Jun 09 2018, 01:14

This was not how it was supposed to go! In her mind, if she were to have found herself face to face with Watson, she would have been married, accepted her face and could simply ignore him in a street. It was childish, incredibly so, but she could not help but have imagined that scenario. Instead it was in a bar, with a halfblood that certainly did not understand that what he was doing was incredibly intrusive.

She knew that Ethan was not wanting to just be her friend, and if she was perfectly honest, it was stupid of him to even think that she would lower her status to be with him, even if date him. Simply because she was friends with muggleborns did not mean that she could even be able to think of becoming intimate in any way with a low class halfblood with an itchy shirt.

The jab at the social status was not missed by Tess, who found herself now glaring at Ben, as he nonchalantly insulted Ethan. Turning to face the younger man, it was clear that the insult had gone over his head.

"We always meet during incredibly boring outings Ethan, nothing exciting or worth mentioning" she breathed out hoping to just ignore Ben as best she could.

"I'm certain that is a fascinating subject. Though I'm sure a man such as yourself doesn't need help with that."

If that was an innuendo, Tess was not quite sure, but Ethan took it as a joke and laughed gleefully at it. It was weird how he thought for a moment that they were all just suddenly friends.

"Well to be perfectly honest, anatomy isn't hard, but I figured that if I could worm my way into this lovely lady's life, it would be through studies. It took me a whole year to just get her out here"

That irked her immediately. Her good nature had once again fucked her over. Especially as Ethan finished his drink and kissed her cheek sloppily as if he had a right. Nudging him to move away, he simply murmured something of "You're cute" before turning to face Ben.

"Are you here alone mate? Or did your lady friend leave you?

His sudden interest was in conversing with the older boy was not in the least helpful, yet there they were with her just wanting to go home at this point.

"Ethan can you please get me another drink?" she asked softly hoping to just get some breathing room.

"Another drink it is! Want something my man?" he asked.

As he walked off towards the busy bar, she turned to really look at Ben and noticed something was off. Resting her elbows on the table she looked at him and frowned.

"What do you think you're doing?"

Back to top Go down
    Benjamin Watson

Benjamin Watson

Potioneer In Training

PostSubject: Re: Don't Be Cruel (Ben)(Warning: Drug Use)   Don't Be Cruel (Ben)(Warning: Drug Use) EmptySat Jun 09 2018, 01:40

His joking manner slipped for a second into that of murderous rage. In any other situation, Ben would have been shocked by his own shift in feelings. As it was, the moment passed by so fast that he didn't care to give it his attention. Just as quickly as images of the pair of them out on dates, holding hands, kissing....

No. The boy was saying something about a year, and Ben was back to relaxed and carefree. It had only been months since their arrangement had fallen to pieces in the darkness of her kitchen. Even if he couldn't read Holmes clear as day in her discomfort, any man that had been brushed off for an entire year by the same girl clearly needed to take a hint.

"Oh no, mate," He may as well use the common term with this boy. Put him at ease. "I am quite on my own." His eyes landed solidly on Tess. He was equal parts sad and angry at that fact.

With the offer of another drink, Ben muttered a quick "Scotch", sending Ethan off. He watched the man go with disinterest as Tess admonished him in her way.

"I believe I'm about to have another drink. Unless your charming companion is as clueless with ordering them as he is with reading you." Leaning back on the booth, he allowed his eyes to close for a few seconds, his fingers tapping lightly on the wooden surface of the table. "I've got to say, you've got terrible taste in men. Present company included."

Back to top Go down
    Tess Holmes

Tess Holmes

Healer In Training

PostSubject: Re: Don't Be Cruel (Ben)(Warning: Drug Use)   Don't Be Cruel (Ben)(Warning: Drug Use) EmptySat Jun 09 2018, 02:05

Tess didn't know exactly what she did to bring this upon herself, but this was her hell. Ethan was as clueless as ever and in turn she got frustrated. Also she could not understand why Ben cared enough to simply stay there. 'Probably to infuriate you'. But the shifts in his emotions made her all the more confused. One moment he looked to be patronizing and the next moment he looked aggressive.

'At least he is alone' It did bring her some sick joy was the fact that Ben was alone. Because if she was miserably she only hoped the same for him. And if she was perfectly honest, the idea of him possibly finding someone else after everything would have actually hurt deep.

Her eyes trailed away from him and towards Ethan who looked to be trying (and failing) to get the bartender's attention. Her lip twitched in amusement for a brief second. Was she a terrible person? Absolutely.

Her amusement remained until she properly looked back at Ben who did not look amused at all and in fact he looked almost predatory. Frowning, she tried not to get defensive or nervous at the fact that this was the first time that they had talked since the 'incident'.

"You leave Ethan out of this" she hissed at him. "He's just trying to be nice, something you wouldn't know about." Was it childish? Absolutely, but it felt good to have some hostility. "And while I have made some awful mistakes, that won't be happening with Ethan." She crossed her arms. "I learned my lesson"

And she had. She was done with games, or faking it. She wanted to actually be a regular human being and allow herself to feel. And she knew it would not be with Ben, and certainly not Ethan, but she would not be swayed.

Back to top Go down
    Benjamin Watson

Benjamin Watson

Potioneer In Training

PostSubject: Re: Don't Be Cruel (Ben)(Warning: Drug Use)   Don't Be Cruel (Ben)(Warning: Drug Use) EmptySat Jun 09 2018, 02:23

Anger? Good. Ben was happy for it. It would have been rather disappointing for her to simply sit there. Not entertaining at all, that. Her words spoken through her teeth were like oxygen the the flame of his already riled up state. His eyes opened lazy to gaze across at her with a smirk.

"Nice, yes." His voice edge on cloyingly sweet. "I'm certain it is positively nice to have his arm around you. To have him speak about you as if you as a sort of conquest. I'm certain it is wonderfully nice to have him kiss you like that."

If his tone was bitter, that wasn't his fault. Images of another kiss were clouding his mind. Soft lips, his hands pulling her to him in a way that was unnervingly easy, natural. Nothing about what he had witnessed about these two was natural.

His vision started to swim, making her face a bit blurry. It was a rather euphoric feeling, and for a quick moment, he smiled to himself at the sensation, his problems disappearing.

"I'm happy to have been of service in your learning. I suppose you've decided that suffocatingly average is more your style."
    Back to top Go down
    Tess Holmes

Tess Holmes

Healer In Training

PostSubject: Re: Don't Be Cruel (Ben)(Warning: Drug Use)   Don't Be Cruel (Ben)(Warning: Drug Use) EmptySat Jun 09 2018, 02:36

The anger from Ben was uncalled for and Tess did not appreciate it. Frowning slightly, she tried to reign in her own anger. She closed her eyes tightly and took a deep breath before she found herself using accidental magic. He would not get the best of her. Not again.

The bitterness though did sting and she found herself glaring. "You know what? It is nice to have someone be interested without running away like the coward they are. I like the idea that someone actually shows that they are interesting and they are not confusing."

Yet all he did was smile lazily at her, seemingly unfazed yet overall lazy. It was so unlike the person she knew. 'You never knew him anyway' and that was true. But his last words made her wince.

"I don't do average, I just won't lower my standards anymore and I learned to properly lock my flat."

It was now at this point she wished Ethan would come back. It was easier to fake this when someone else was there. Both of them were prideful far too much to allow themselves to grow into frustration.

Back to top Go down
    Benjamin Watson

Benjamin Watson

Potioneer In Training

PostSubject: Re: Don't Be Cruel (Ben)(Warning: Drug Use)   Don't Be Cruel (Ben)(Warning: Drug Use) EmptyTue Jul 10 2018, 00:40

Holmes's words would have hurt more....if Ben had been in his right mind. As it was, he couldn't help but focus on the 'Ethan being interested' part. With the acceptance in her tone, it was clear that this was not her first encounter with the boy, and Ben liked the idea even less. His eyes found Ethan across the room, awkwardly engaged in conversation with a few inebriated ladies much his senior.

Images of Ethan incurring less-than death-inducing injuries flitted through Ben's mind. He smirked.

Sound slowly seeped into his mind, reminding him of the other person at the table. He turned his attention to her at the mention of her flat door. A scoff escaped him then, rather undignified even for him. "Lucky it was me, and not some murderer," he mumbled. With a fleeting glance, he noticed Ethan walking their way.

"Well, this has been..." his nose wrinkled in place of a descriptor. "Good luck with Mr. Nice, yeah?" Ben rose to leave, knocking his legs on the table straight away. Oh, yes. Booth. Slide. Do that. He moved to the end of his bench seat this time and stood with one hand gripping the back of the seat tightly.

When did the floor start moving, he wondered, in his head. At least he thinks it was in his head. His eyes closed easily, like falling asleep, and when he opened them he was at the door.

"Oh, hello! Excuse me." The cold are made the skin on his face tingle.
    Back to top Go down
    Tess Holmes

Tess Holmes

Healer In Training

PostSubject: Re: Don't Be Cruel (Ben)(Warning: Drug Use)   Don't Be Cruel (Ben)(Warning: Drug Use) EmptyTue Jul 10 2018, 01:07

As her own drink was getting to her, she found herself so frustrated at the fact that he looked so unfazed her cruel words. She wanted to see him wince, to show something instead she unsurprisingly found herself feeling colder than before and more confused at her. His fickle nature angered her, after all how could he be annoyed at Ethan for simply being a normal teen?

Tess at one point would have been upset at the idea of someone clearly dating her and getting her into bed, but in some sick way, it was flattering to think that she was not some social pariah and had some hope of comfort. 'You'd never be that stupid' Indeed she would have never allowed herself to do that, but she would allow herself to taste just a sense of normalcy.

"Good luck with Mr. Nice, yeah?"

So as Ethan came over with their drinks and sat himself down, she somehow felt emptier than ever as Ben found himself saying goodbye. It was sick, but she never felt more pleased at the idea of him interacting with her (no matter how painful), to going back to being ignored like some background of his life. The words of "Mr. Nice" made her wince and it was clear that Ethan was the reason of their conversation.

Slowly but surely, Ethan's friendly expression soured at as he assumed that they had previous romantic entanglement. And he was wrong because no, entanglement involved two people feeling. And as Ben stood up something simply shifted between everyone. Because as soon as he closed his eyes, for a brief second, rage appeared out of nowhere and spilled drinks on her and Ethan.She cried in surprise and curled away as the stickiness of her own drink was on her. Ethan angrily got up, pushing Ben only to be punched in return. This had all gotten out of control.

"Stop it!" she cried out as Ethan himself threw a punch.

She had no clue who she was yelling to stop, but it was clearly something that had attracted the attention of other patrons. She dug her fingers into Ethan's arm to pull him back but it was clear that this was not even about her but more about pride. And worse of all, there was something odd with Ben; for one thing his eyes were glazed and his hits were sporadic but aggressive.

"Ethan enough!" She cried out as she pushed him off Ben who was now sluggish. Out of sheer instinct she hexed the boy and found herself in a bigger mess.

The bartender thankfully knew them and gave her a bag of ice to try and stop the swelling on the younger boy. As she pressed the ice against his cheek she wondered just why her night shifted to this.

"Ben? Can you hear me?" she whispered softly as she lightly pressed the ice once more on his cheekbone.

He looked pathetic leaning against the window frame of the bar while she tried to bring him back to reality. Ethan was long gone, kicked out because he threw the first punch. For that she was grateful; it was clear that she was dead to him for protecting the 'freak' but it had happened out of sheer instinct. It was still cold and the drinks on her clothes were not helping it at all, but as of now, all she wanted was for him to just come back.

"Oh, hello! Excuse me."

Hearing his slurred words, she closed her eyes and sighed in relief. Okay, at least he was now conscious.

Back to top Go down
    Benjamin Watson

Benjamin Watson

Potioneer In Training

PostSubject: Re: Don't Be Cruel (Ben)(Warning: Drug Use)   Don't Be Cruel (Ben)(Warning: Drug Use) EmptyTue Jul 10 2018, 01:46

Why was it cold out? Wasn't it supposed to be warm? Ben thought he remembered leaving his coat at home today, though that could have been on accident rather than purpose. Maybe that was it. Because he was definitely feeling cold. And something about the wind blowing, it had this tinkling sound.

No, it sounded angry. No, stop it. Don't be stupid. The voice wasn't angry, just the memory with the voice was tinted red. It's a voice, yes. And it was speaking quietly, like a gentle breeze. Soft and caressing.

And cold. Ben opened his eyes, expecting to see the door of the bar. Instead, the wood he was leaned against was a bench by the door. One that he and Holmes were sitting on. Decidedly still inside the bar. His eyes darted around as his body went on full alert, going on the defense without his brain knowing why.

But sitting up had tipped the world a bit more, and his hand came to rest on her upper arm, some of her hair having fallen across his fingers. Had she had her hair up or down? He couldn't remember, and it angered him for some reason.

What mattered now was that he could touch it, and he did, the soft strands bringing a soft smile to his face. "You smell like flowers. Not the dumb kind, I always hate those. Stupid girls wear that and it makes you want to choke. But yours doesn't. What is it? I've tried finding it, but nothing in my research has matched it and I think I'm driving Connor a bit mad with all the petals around the flat."

Ben's head leaned against the window again, the grin still on his face.
    Back to top Go down
    Tess Holmes

Tess Holmes

Healer In Training

PostSubject: Re: Don't Be Cruel (Ben)(Warning: Drug Use)   Don't Be Cruel (Ben)(Warning: Drug Use) EmptyTue Jul 10 2018, 23:21

When Ben smiled lazily at her, she felt her chest constrict at the fact that his smile while out of character was so soft. Instinctively she lifted her hand to run her fingers through his hair and tried to put him back together. But he looked a mess, his hair was disheveled from the scuffle, his shirt was somewhat ripped and yet he still reached out for the coolness of the window.

It was only after that , that it seemed that he regained some consciousness. She felt him tense and immediately pulled back unwilling to face any embarrassment from him. She refused to be caught being demonstrative. But he attempted to get up, she struggled seeing him teeter and shifting the axis between the two of them. He was significantly taller and it was intimidating to actually take him in and so close at that.

But when his lips parted to begin talking to her, she expected some thorny reply or a snarky comment. Instead she got a modernized sonnet about how she smelled? The surprise was the first thing that took over, but soon underneath the gibberish was a compliment that she was not expecting. She fought back a smile before allowing herself to laugh softly.

"I don't know what you're talking about but thank you" she murmured softly. "I'm not wearing anything but I'll keep that in mind"

She was admittedly confused wondering why he was acting this way, after all even in the drunkenness of it all no one acted this way.

Looking around, she could tell that the bartender was signaling them to leave. Taking a deep breath, she tried to get him back together. Grabbing his hand tightly she tugged him lightly.

"Come on, let's get you home"

Struggling she found herself tugging him up in hopes of getting him to his flat.

Back to top Go down
    Benjamin Watson

Benjamin Watson

Potioneer In Training

PostSubject: Re: Don't Be Cruel (Ben)(Warning: Drug Use)   Don't Be Cruel (Ben)(Warning: Drug Use) EmptyFri Jul 13 2018, 00:21

Ben hummed in response to her thanks. Why was she thanking him? She was the one holding his hand, what felt like the only anchor in his very floaty world right now. He followed her obligingly, his limbs feeling like contented lead with minds of their own.

Before he could come to his senses in any way, they seemed to be standing in front of his flat. Funny, that. For a moment, he was confused as to how she knew where he lived. "Have you been following me? Connor tends to keep the doors locked, so you can't pull a me," he joked, offering her his key.

Lucky the man in question was out for the evening, and it seemed Mrs. Stubbs was as well, her flat dark. They moved quite slowly up the steps, for some reason Tess was taking a very long time moving her legs.

Oh no, that's me.

Finally, they were through to his sitting room and he threw his body down on the couch. When Tess turned to go, he caught her hand, the edges of his vision starting to blur.

"You're perfect, dyou know?"

Darkness took him. When he awoke around midday, he was alone and utterly confused how he'd gotten home.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't Be Cruel (Ben)(Warning: Drug Use)   Don't Be Cruel (Ben)(Warning: Drug Use) Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't Be Cruel (Ben)(Warning: Drug Use)
    View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
    Page 1 of 1