A Harry Potter RP site, Beyond the Wand is currently a free-form site where all are welcome!

HomeMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links & Info

• Site Plot
  • General Rules
  • Character Applications
  • Claims and Jobs
  • FAQ's

• Who is online?
    In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 20 on Wed Jul 05 2017, 00:42

Share | 

Sneaking out (Humphrey)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Kedzie Lorraine

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

OOC : Care

PostSubject: Sneaking out (Humphrey)   Wed May 30 2018, 09:09

Kedzie eventually healed from her fall. Unfortunately it took two long weeks of her in the infirmary. Around 9:30 the evening of her release, she hurried to write a owl to Humphrey. He still had to go to classes while she recovered, she saw him but not as much as she would want but she understood. She hoped he came to the infirmary to see her before curfew, it was a hunch but she wrote her letter.

Humphrey,

Lets be rebels. Meet me at the black lake when you read this

- your lovely girlfriend, Kedzie

She folded the note up and left it on her bed in the infirmary and left for the black lake. She got there and waited.
    Back to top Go down
    Humphrey Williams

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

OOC : Brian

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out (Humphrey)   Wed May 30 2018, 12:51

When Humphrey stopped by to see her he saw the note and smiled, definitely ready to get out of there for a change. I mean, if it was the only way he could see her he was going to do it regardless, but being cooped up with a nurse in the area so that he didn't feel too comfortable giving Kedzie more than a light peck or two was not his ideal situation. Tucking the note into a pocket, he went to his room briefly and put on darker clothes that wouldn't catch the light and be better for sneaking about. Once that was done he headed down to meet her.

When he spotted her at the same place they'd ended up at on their first date Humphrey couldn't help a wide grin from forming. Sneaking up behind her, he gently placed his hands over her eyes "Guess who."
    Back to top Go down
    Kedzie Lorraine

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out (Humphrey)   Wed May 30 2018, 13:21

Kedzie didn't know how long she waited but when she felt hands over her eyes she jumped, but relaxed when she realized who it was. "Could it be.... Humphrey?" Kedzie giggled since she already knew who it was that was sneaking up behind her. Kedzie turned around and pecked his lips with hers.
    Back to top Go down
    Humphrey Williams

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out (Humphrey)   Wed May 30 2018, 14:17

Humphrey was about to reply when she spun and caught his open mouth in a kiss. Trying to stifle the laughter, he kissed back, arms going around her waist. When he broke it to catch his breath he raised an eyebrow. "And what if it had been somebody who was uncannily accurate with their impersonations? Or had recorded me magically like they do with howlers?" he asked, never one to miss a chance at teasing her.
    Back to top Go down
    Kedzie Lorraine

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out (Humphrey)   Thu May 31 2018, 11:08

She had to stifle her own giggle when he said everything he did. Kedzie was trying to be serious and she managed to fix her face and go serious. "Well then I would have kissed a total stranger then" she shrugged, before she let out a giggle.
    Back to top Go down
    Humphrey Williams

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out (Humphrey)   Thu May 31 2018, 13:31

The way she said that so matter of fact made him pout, because even knowing she was joking didn't help get that image out of his head. "Hmmm...." Humphrey hummed a little, thinking over how to play that remark. "I'd say I would try and punish you but what with being so bad you might like it." he remarked with a wink, before finding a comfy spot to lay down on, slightly on an upward angle so he wouldn't have to crane his head so much to look around.
    Back to top Go down
    Kedzie Lorraine

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out (Humphrey)   Mon Jun 04 2018, 09:11

She giggled and couldn't help what was about to come out her mouth. "That is very true, but only for you Sweet Pea" she winked. Kedzie never knew what came over her when it came to Humphrey. He always brought out a side she never even knew she had. But was she complaining? Nope. She liked who she was now, better then the her she was used to.
    Back to top Go down
    Humphrey Williams

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out (Humphrey)   Mon Jun 04 2018, 12:40

Humphrey's face turned the brightest red as he imagined that situation, smiling as he did before chuckling. "Well, it seems I really am starting to pull you out of your shell if you're admitting to that, sugar lips." he said, thinking of their first date and all the chocolate and sweet things they'd eaten and gotten to taste when they kissed.

"I meant to bring us some snacks, but then I realized I had no idea where or how to get into the kitchens. So, for next time we'll probably have to go to Hogsmeade before to do it properly. Unless...do you know how to get into the kitchens?" he asked, looking over at her curiously.
    Back to top Go down
    Kedzie Lorraine

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out (Humphrey)   Tue Jun 05 2018, 10:24

Kedzie rolled her eyes and laughed. Leave it to Humphrey to call her sugar lips from her sugar addiction she had. She couldn't help it, it was like she was young again but in a fifteen year old body. "Oh be quiet you, I seem to recall a certain guy having just as bad sugar addiction as I do. Mr. Williams" Kedzie knew that her sugar addiction was probably worse then his.

When he asked if she knew how to get into the kitchens, she grinned. "Oh, of course I do know how actually" she grinned.
    Back to top Go down
    Humphrey Williams

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out (Humphrey)   Wed Jun 06 2018, 05:43

"If the sugar I'm tasting is when I kiss you than it is most definitely worse than yours. Could definitely get used to kissing the sugar or candy off those pretty lips." he said, adding an eyebrow waggle just for effect. Humphrey knew he was being a bit over the top and silly, but they were both having fun and getting to know how the other acted. Isn't that what dating is all about? The thought made him grin, and he leaned in before giving her a kiss, arms wrapping around her waist.

When the kiss had ended and she told she did know how to get in he bounced up and down on the balls of his feet a little. "You do? That's awesome. Shall we sneak back in and come away with some foodstuff spoils?" he asked her, excited.
    Back to top Go down
    Kedzie Lorraine

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out (Humphrey)   Wed Jun 06 2018, 09:02

Kedzie was shocked at the boldness of Humphrey, she didn't expect him like this. She blushed a deep red for sure. "I'm not going to reply to that" Kedzie shook her head. She was definitely lost for words. She kissed him back when he kissed her and wrapped her arms around him.

"Yes!" She said excitedly and grabbed his hand and ran towards the school. She knew how to not get caught when it came to these situations but it was going to be so much easier now that he was there with her since one can be the lookout instead of her having to not only take food but also look around her to make sure no one was there. When they got to the school she headed straight for the kitchens and made sure to be quiet.

Finally making her way there with Humphrey behind her, she realized the door was locked. "It's locked" she said to her boyfriend before looking around and pulling her bobby pin in her hair out and getting down on her knees. She put the bobby pin in the lock and turned it and she heard the click that it was open. She grinned and opened the door. "Hurry and get what you think we'll need, I'm lookout" she told Humphrey.
    Back to top Go down
    Humphrey Williams

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out (Humphrey)   Thu Jun 07 2018, 07:06

After their kiss Humphrey did his best to keep up with the racing Kedzie. She seemed eager to show him the kitchens, or maybe it was just to get some food. Either way, he was more than happy to rush along as best he could while trying not to be too noisy. If they bumped into a suit of armor and were found out of bed at this hour they would both be serving detentions, probably more than one at that. When she said it was locked he was about to call it a day but she pulled out a bobby pin and managed to turn it after some fiddling. "Wow, where did you learn to do that? I'm not dating a thief, am I?" he asked her. He doubted she was that type of person, but it was impressive for sure.

"Okay, I'll be right back." he told her, going inside. The house-elves greeted him like he was some high nobility, calling him sir and hopping to when he said he wanted things for a nighttime picnic and some sweets. Soon enough he was coming out with a basket full of food and some pastries, a blanket, and the unsettling feeling that the house-elves might have done whatever he asked of them without even a second thought. He knew they got some benefits from serving wizards, but it was still weird to see a creature so totally devoted like that to their work. "Think I got what we need now." he whispered to her.
    Back to top Go down
    Kedzie Lorraine

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out (Humphrey)   Thu Jun 07 2018, 11:05

Kedzie couldn't help the grin that came on her face when he asked if Humphrey was dating a thief. "Well if you think about it I kind of am. I sneak into these kitchens to steal food and I stole your heart so yes I am a thief" Kedzie sent him a wink.

Kedzie kept the look out when Humphrey ran into the kitchen. She was lightly tapping her fingers on her thighs as she kept the lookout and waited for Humphrey to come out with their food. Kedzie heard the kitchen door open and saw Humphrey. "Good, let's go" Kedzie said as she grabbed the blanket from him and ran for the black lake again.
    Back to top Go down
    Humphrey Williams

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out (Humphrey)   Fri Jun 08 2018, 05:43

"Stole my heart? We've barely started dating each other and you think you already stole my heart?" Humphrey asked, taken aback. He cared about her more than just about anyone else, but he hadn't stopped to think how quickly things had been moving between them. Hearing her say stuff like that was sweet and he thought she was probably right, but still...it was all so new.

Humphrey chased after her as best he could carrying the basket and trying to keep it relatively level. Having to go slower than she was and enjoy the sight of her running across the grounds of Hogwarts to the lake wasn't all bad, though. He kind of wished he'd had something to make sure he remembered the moment, like a muggle camera. A short while after she got there he arrived and set the basket down, pulling things out. "Spending time with you is the best." he said quietly, giving her a soft smile. She was silly, energetic, sweet, and most definitely gorgeous.
    Back to top Go down
    Kedzie Lorraine

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out (Humphrey)   Sat Jun 09 2018, 09:44

She rolled her eyes and smiled. "I meant in friendship not relationship Humphrey, it's way too soon for all of that" She thought of Humphrey as one of her best friends who she didn't want to lose... Well her only best friend. She never had any friends growing up. She was practically sheltered her whole life. Her parents were her best friends and they're dead.

"Spending time with you is amazing as well" she smiled and put the blanket down so they could sit down.
    Back to top Go down
    Humphrey Williams

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out (Humphrey)   Sun Jun 10 2018, 04:08

Humphrey shrugged when she said it was too soon for all of that. "Maybe it is, but I am rather taken with you. Just...trying not to rush things and I always like to tease you and see those lovely blushing cheeks." he said, giving her a wink. Teasing her had definitely become one of his favorite things, and she had learned to give as much as she got in that department for sure.

Once the blanket was situated he set down the basket and took a seat on it, his hand patting the spot next to him "Hope I guessed alright on the food, wasn't sure if you had any special diet or not."' he said, hoping things would be okay in regards to the food selections he'd asked the house-elves for.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out (Humphrey)   

Back to top Go down

Sneaking out (Humphrey)
    View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
    Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
    Beyond the Wand :: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry :: Grounds :: Black Lake-
    Jump to: