Beyond the Wand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Harry Potter RP site, Beyond the Wand is currently a free-form site where all are welcome!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links & Info

• Site Plot
  • General Rules
  • Character Applications
  • Claims and Jobs
  • FAQ's

• Who is online?
    In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 193 on Sun Apr 11 2021, 04:13

Date Night (Humphrey)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
    AuthorMessage
    Humphrey Williams

Humphrey Williams

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

OOC : Brian

Date Night (Humphrey) - Page 2 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Humphrey)   Date Night (Humphrey) - Page 2 EmptySat May 19 2018, 19:25

Humphrey blushed more when she mentioned getting married and making babies. "That does sound nice but easy now, it is still our first date you know." he teased her. The thought of raising a family didn't bother him at all though, it was something he wanted to do eventually. It would be nice to have a family of his own to look after.

"Of course, I'm sure. This is our first date so it is most definitely my treat." he told her with a grin. "Maybe you can cover next time." Humphrey added. Because he was certainly hoping there would be, he was having a lot of fun with her.
    Back to top Go down
    Kedzie Lorraine

Kedzie Lorraine

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

OOC : Care

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Humphrey)   Date Night (Humphrey) - Page 2 EmptySat May 19 2018, 19:29

She blushed like a tomato when he said that it was their first date only, but she recovered. "Yes it is, but you're a catch so maybe there will be a prettier girl then me when it comes to the future" oh how she hoped that it would be her but she had to tease Humphrey just a little bit and that was okay with her.

When he said that he was definitely sure she blushed once more when he said that. "Okay deal, but there will hopefully be a next time" Kedzie totally wanted another date with him.
    Back to top Go down
    Humphrey Williams

Humphrey Williams

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Humphrey)   Date Night (Humphrey) - Page 2 EmptySat May 19 2018, 19:38

Humphrey enjoyed turning the tables on her and smiled. "Where on earth would I find a prettier girl, though? Seems highly unlikely to me. Should probably just snatch you up while I have the chance." he quipped back, scratching his chin as he pondered it, nodding to himself. Definitely made sense in its own way.

Nodding, he started heading towards the counter with her to pay. "Oh, I have a feeling there will be. I'm definitely having a good time." Humphrey told her honestly. When the cashier rang it all up he counted out the coins and paid for them both. "Candy mission accomplished, where to next?" he asked.
    Back to top Go down
    Kedzie Lorraine

Kedzie Lorraine

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Humphrey)   Date Night (Humphrey) - Page 2 EmptySat May 19 2018, 19:47

She stopped in her step and looked at him. She could see the seriousness in the eyes of Humphrey and she knew that he turned the tables on her. Kedzie didn't know what to say or think. "Thanks" she said looking down at her boots blushing like crazy.

When Humphrey was finished paying they walked to the door and she pulled him outside. "Well do you want to continue walking? I really don't have anything particular tonight. Want to go by the black lake and see the stars shine off the water?" Kedzie asked if he was interested in going by the water.
    Back to top Go down
    Humphrey Williams

Humphrey Williams

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Humphrey)   Date Night (Humphrey) - Page 2 EmptySat May 19 2018, 19:55

Humphrey was glad that she realized he meant it, and leaned over to kiss one of her blushing cheeks. "You're welcome. That blush looks good on you." he told her. He found that he couldn't stop smiling while he was spending time with her, which he thought was a pretty good sign of how things were going.

Going to the black lake and doing some stargazing sounded awfully romantic, and he nodded. "Yeah, that sounds really nice actually. We can probably find a nice spot and have it all to ourselves since a lot of the students will be in Hogsmeade." he told her.
    Back to top Go down
    Kedzie Lorraine

Kedzie Lorraine

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Humphrey)   Date Night (Humphrey) - Page 2 EmptySat May 19 2018, 20:06

She felt him kiss one of her cheeks and she felt herself go redder if that was possible for her. Kedzie hated and loved that he could make her blush as much as he did. Kedzie never had blushed this much and that was new and fun for her. She didn't mind that her crush could make her blush as much as she could.

She nodded and began walking with him. It was just the two of them and that was fine with her and probably with him most likely. They had arrived at the black lake after just enjoying each other's company and she took a seat on the ground.
    Back to top Go down
    Humphrey Williams

Humphrey Williams

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Humphrey)   Date Night (Humphrey) - Page 2 EmptySat May 19 2018, 20:09

Humphrey was kind of surprised that she had no responses to that, and chalked it down as a victory. She'd made him blush almost constantly so it was nice to turn the tables on her for a change. He was sure she'd get him back for it soon enough, so he was enjoying it while it lasted.

Taking a seat next to her when they got to the lake, he hesitated for a moment before putting his arm around her, pulling her just a little closer. "This really is a beautiful night. Thanks for sharing it with me." he told her quietly.
    Back to top Go down
    Kedzie Lorraine

Kedzie Lorraine

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Humphrey)   Date Night (Humphrey) - Page 2 EmptySat May 19 2018, 20:29

He pulled her closer to him with his arm around her. She laid her head on his shoulder. He smelled so good but she wouldn't say it to him. God forbid Kedzie tell him that, then he would hold it over her or he would just turn it around on her and make her blush even more then she had done that night.

"No problem, tonight is beautiful and sometimes at night I do sneak out and just sit here and look at the stars and just let the breeze run through my hair. But tonight is a beautiful night."
    Back to top Go down
    Humphrey Williams

Humphrey Williams

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Humphrey)   Date Night (Humphrey) - Page 2 EmptySat May 19 2018, 20:34

Humphrey couldn't help but think that he could get used to this. Sitting there with his arm around Kedzie made him happy and comfortable in a way that was really nice. He wasn't sure what shampoo she was using but her hair smelled pretty great too, weird as that was to think.

"Well next time you sneak out let me know so I can join you. This is a pretty great way to spend your time. Have a beautiful girl, stars, couldn't really ask for much more than this." he said with a smile. Looking over at her, he felt the sudden urge to kiss her but wasn't sure if it was too soon for that yet.
    Back to top Go down
    Kedzie Lorraine

Kedzie Lorraine

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Humphrey)   Date Night (Humphrey) - Page 2 EmptySat May 19 2018, 20:44

When he asked for the next time she sneaks out to let him join her, she smiled and nodded. "Of course I will, hopefully you're not sleeping when I send an owl because that's usually when I do come here to the lake because if people are awake then they would rat on me and I so don't want that to happen because I really don't want to lose the House points" she sighed and rolled her eyes. People didn't really like her that much.

She moved out of his arms and laid her head down on his lap, that way she was looking up at him. She laced their hands together and looked at him and the stars.
    Back to top Go down
    Humphrey Williams

Humphrey Williams

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Humphrey)   Date Night (Humphrey) - Page 2 EmptySat May 19 2018, 21:20

"Well, I suppose it would probably depend on how late you send the owl. I like to read before bed so I'm usually up until around eleven or midnight most nights." he said. Humphrey thought it was pretty silly to rat on somebody just for going to enjoy a nice night outside.

When she moved to lay her head on his lap and looked up at him he couldn't help it any more. Please don't hate me for this. Leaning down, he gently pressed his lips against hers as he held her head on his lap.
    Back to top Go down
    Kedzie Lorraine

Kedzie Lorraine

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Humphrey)   Date Night (Humphrey) - Page 2 EmptySat May 19 2018, 22:14

She shrugs really. "I usually leave around 10:30-11, depends on the night and when my roommate goes to bed. Sometimes she hardly knows I'm there which is actually not as bad as it seems. She gossips too damn much if you ask me" her and her roommate don't talk and never will, she will make sure of that. When it comes to gossip she likes to stay away. "But I'll make sure its not too late" she smiled.

She was looking between him and the stars that she didn't realize him leaning down until she felt his lips on hers. It took her a few seconds to register but when she did her eyes closed and she deepened the kiss. Kedzie leaned up without breaking the kiss and continued to kiss Humphrey. This was her first kiss and she didn't know if she was doing this right. Kedzie brought Humphrey down with her. She was on the dirt and Humphrey somewhat on top of her. Kedzie let her fingers run through his hair.
    Back to top Go down
    Humphrey Williams

Humphrey Williams

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Humphrey)   Date Night (Humphrey) - Page 2 EmptySat May 19 2018, 23:27

Humphrey laughed a little at that. "Honestly people who spend all their time gossiping just need to go out and get a life of their own. I mean seriously, what's the point spending time talking about everybody else's?" he asked. He nodded when she said she would make sure it wasn't too late. "Awesome. It can be our own secret stargazers club." he told her.

When she began to kiss him back he was more than a little surprised by how much force she put into it. Before he knew it he was on the ground with her, fingers tangled in his hair as they deepened it. After a moment he pulled back a bit, trying to catch his breath. "Wow...that was intense."
    Back to top Go down
    Kedzie Lorraine

Kedzie Lorraine

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Humphrey)   Date Night (Humphrey) - Page 2 EmptySun May 20 2018, 01:14

Kedzie was really happy that the two of them met. If she had never met Humphrey then shed be alone like she was previously. But they met and it was all great, she loved having him around. "Great I am definitely going to owl you when the time comes for me and you to sneak out" she winked.

Their kiss was getting intense and she knew that. No matter how much her brain told her she needed to stop and breathe, she just kept going until Humphrey pulled away and she laughed nervously. "Yes that definitely was intense" Kedzie's first kiss was with someone she actually liked.
    Back to top Go down
    Humphrey Williams

Humphrey Williams

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Humphrey)   Date Night (Humphrey) - Page 2 EmptySun May 20 2018, 12:37

Humphrey smiled as he thought about it, wondering what else they could do besides sneak out. "Maybe we could hide away some snacks to bring along too, make it a late night picnic?" he asked, thinking that would be pretty cool. As a teenage boy you could always count on him to be thinking about food.

"Well...at least we know for sure we're definitely into each other. It was amazing, just...a lot to process." Humphrey said with a chuckle. He moved closer again and gave her a gentle peck on the lips this time before putting his arm around her again, cuddling up against her.
    Back to top Go down
    Kedzie Lorraine

Kedzie Lorraine

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Humphrey)   Date Night (Humphrey) - Page 2 EmptySun May 20 2018, 13:33

Kedzie nodded her head because that was smart. Sometimes when she did come down here she did get hungry and just knowing what would be left here snack wise was making her want to do that. "Yes we definitely can do that, sometimes I definitely do get hungry out here which is sucky but it will be awesome if we do that" Kedzie nodded.

She nodded, it definitely was a lot to take in if you asked her. "Yes I know" she nodded and she kissed back and snuggled into him. "I like you Humphrey. A lot actually" Kedzie admitted.
    Back to top Go down
    Humphrey Williams

Humphrey Williams

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Humphrey)   Date Night (Humphrey) - Page 2 EmptySun May 20 2018, 14:21

The thought of spending nights out here together with her was definitely a good one, and he wondered what other things they would come up with together. "Now that you mention it though, we do still have the sweets on us." he said, pulling out a bag and finding some ice mice, popping one into his mouth. "Mmm, that's much better." he told her with a laugh.

Humphrey blushed at that, grinning. "Well that's good. I would certainly hope you wouldn't kiss someone like that if you didn't like them." he teased her, before getting serious. "I really like you too, though. Guess we have music to thank for us finding each other." he said, after thinking about it.
    Back to top Go down
    Kedzie Lorraine

Kedzie Lorraine

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Humphrey)   Date Night (Humphrey) - Page 2 EmptySun May 20 2018, 15:36

When he mentioned their forgotten candy she perked up. "Oh my God I totally forgot!" She grabbed out her pumpkin percies and put one in her mouth and was absolutely in heaven. She loved sweets and this was definitely amazing to her. She held one out for him. "Here you go" she put it up to his mouth for him to eat.

Kedzie blushed like crazy. "Stop" She jokingly nudged him. When he mentioned the music room she nodded. She had to thank that room for bringing her Humphrey. "I'm glad that I met you the way I did."
    Back to top Go down
    Humphrey Williams

Humphrey Williams

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Humphrey)   Date Night (Humphrey) - Page 2 EmptySun May 20 2018, 15:44

"Forgot about candy? Wow, I didn't realize I was that interesting." Humphrey joked a little. He couldn't help smiling at the look on her face when she ate some, and when she fed one to him he opened his mouth for her. It tasted pretty good, and he fished out one of his ice mice for her to try. "Your turn." he said, slipping one into her mouth in turn.

Humphrey wanted to keep making her blush but eased off. "If you insist, I love making you blush, though." he told her with a smirk. When she said she was glad they met that way he nodded. "Yeah, me too. Felt like I already knew a lot about you just from the song you were singing when I found you."

Last edited by Humphrey Williams on Mon Jun 04 2018, 12:38; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    Kedzie Lorraine

Kedzie Lorraine

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Humphrey)   Date Night (Humphrey) - Page 2 EmptySun May 20 2018, 15:58

She couldn't help but giggle. She may be insecure about himself but so was he. No matter what she was going to break him out of that just like he was going to break her out of it. "Well candy is candy but I'd choose you over candy any day" Kedzie couldn't stop it from coming out of her mouth and when it did she ate another piece of candy. Then he put one of his up to her mouth and she took it and moaned. She loved sweets!

Kedzie put a piece of her brown hair behind her ears and nodded. "Yeah, that song describes my life in a way if you ask me" she replies.
    Back to top Go down
    Humphrey Williams

Humphrey Williams

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Humphrey)   Date Night (Humphrey) - Page 2 EmptySun May 20 2018, 16:40

Humphrey smiled at that and laughed. "Hearing that from you is high praise indeed. I'm touched." he told her. When she took his candy and literally moaned he blushed a bright red, thinking about things he probably shouldn't. "Is it really that good?" he asked, raising an eyebrow at her. He loved his candy too but he definitely didn't moan like that while eating it.

"Well for what it's worth you're more than enough for me." he told her quietly. It would be hard, but he didn't want her thinking that she wasn't good enough or didn't deserve him. She was awesome, and one day he would try and help her see that too.

Back to top Go down
    Kedzie Lorraine

Kedzie Lorraine

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Humphrey)   Date Night (Humphrey) - Page 2 EmptySun May 20 2018, 16:54

Kedzie was too busy in love with the candy when she seen Humphrey blush. She didn't know what was going on inside his head but she was going to let him go no matter what he was thinking. "Hunny, it's candy. Of course it's that good" she then opened a chocolate frog and bit the head off then it stopped moving. "Want a piece?" Kedzie asked. Usually she never shared her sweets but with Humphrey she would do anything.

She swallowed the piece of Chocolate frog in her mouth and looked and Humphrey and kissed his lips. "Thank you. "
    Back to top Go down
    Humphrey Williams

Humphrey Williams

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Humphrey)   Date Night (Humphrey) - Page 2 EmptySun May 20 2018, 17:03

Humphrey could still feel the blush going but nodded his head. "Right, I'll just tune out the sexy moans." he said, trying to think of other things and looking out over the lake. When she offered him a chocolate frog he smiled and nodded. "Of course, I can never say no to chocolate." he told her with a smile. He was guessing that they had that in common.

"Mmm, you're quite welcome. Your lips taste even better than the candy does." Humphrey said, stealing another kiss from her. It probably helped that they had sugar and chocolate on them, but he thought it would have still been true even if there wasn't.
    Back to top Go down
    Kedzie Lorraine

Kedzie Lorraine

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Humphrey)   Date Night (Humphrey) - Page 2 EmptySun May 20 2018, 17:18

When he talked about her moaning she was shocked and totally went wide eye. "Oh I am so sorry about that. I just really love candy" Kedzie really loved candy but she couldn't help it. When he took the chocolate she smiled. It's great chocolate and no one could resist.

"Aw thank you, your lips taste better then chocolate as well. Although it's a close second if I must say so myself " Kedzie shrugged, she loved the taste of his lips on hers just as much as chocolate. She snuggled into him and ate another chocolate frog.
    Back to top Go down
    Humphrey Williams

Humphrey Williams

Ravenclaw - 5th Year

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Humphrey)   Date Night (Humphrey) - Page 2 EmptySun May 20 2018, 17:58

Humphrey laughed at that, nodding. "It's okay, I understand that it's kind of your thing. Nothing wrong with hearing that noise, just not really expected is all." he told her. Hanging out with her like this, it was kind of hard to imagine how this could have gone any better for a first date.

Nodding, he happily held her close as she indulged in yet more chocolate. He thought that she would be more than happy to go on another date with him after tonight, but he figured he better be sure. "So...do you think you'd be willing to go on another date with me Kedzie?" he asked.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Humphrey)   Date Night (Humphrey) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Date Night (Humphrey)
    View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
    Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next